Forzano Available | The Boneyard

Forzano Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Rick Forzano, first UConn head coach to beat Yale, and then went on to head coach the Detroit Lions, is available. A spry 88 years old, if he can't produce wins, he can tell great stories about the glory days at Memorial Stadium.

According to his occupational. therapist, he thinks he can bring along his stellar assistant coaches Sam Rutigliano and Lou Holtz who both became NFL head coaches and in recent years have led their nursing home team to national championships on the shuffle board circuit.

If DB blows this hire, he no longer has my confidence.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Rick Forzano, first UConn head coach to beat Yale, and then went on to head coach the Detroit Lions, is available. A spry 88 years old, if he can't produce wins, he can tell great stories about the glory days at Memorial Stadium.

According to his occupational. therapist, he thinks he can bring along his stellar assistant coaches Sam Rutigliano and Lou Holtz who both became NFL head coaches and in recent years have led their nursing home team to national championships on the shuffle board circuit.

If DB blows this hire, he no longer has my confidence.
As long as his headset has a built-in hearing aid, I say go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom