Former UConn women's basketball guard Lou Lopez Sénéchal ready to continue unique career path in WNBA | The Boneyard

Former UConn women's basketball guard Lou Lopez Sénéchal ready to continue unique career path in WNBA

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Lopez Sénéchal spent Monday morning in Dallas talking to local Mexican reporters about what it means to represent the culture at this level."
"She later added: "I'm very excited to start getting to know more (of) the Mexican community here. I hope this can be, you know, a way of bringing more people to the games too."
"During Dallas’ afternoon Zoom media availability with Lopez Sénéchal, she was asked various questions in English, Spanish and French. She answered each one in the language it was asked."

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
"Lopez Sénéchal spent Monday morning in Dallas talking to local Mexican reporters about what it means to represent the culture at this level."
"She later added: "I'm very excited to start getting to know more (of) the Mexican community here. I hope this can be, you know, a way of bringing more people to the games too."
"During Dallas’ afternoon Zoom media availability with Lopez Sénéchal, she was asked various questions in English, Spanish and French. She answered each one in the language it was asked."
It will be interesting to see if she garners any support (new fans attending her home games) from the local Mexican/Hispanic community. How nice that would be for them to give her their support. :cool:

Reaction Score
Thank you SVC for sharing this article. It should be required reading for all players who enter the transfer portal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom