Former UConn star Dorka Juhász excited to be back in Connecticut as Minnesota Lynx take on Sun | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Former UConn star Dorka Juhász excited to be back in Connecticut as Minnesota Lynx take on Sun

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Reeve knows the value of a UConn graduate. Moore, enough said, Collier, leader of the team now and rookie of the year, Dangerfield, rookie of the year. She has said in the past that they are "Turnkey" ready. She has gone on record saying that Paige is a generational talent, but the way their team is playing now she won't have a chance to get her. Dorka second round, Dangerfield second round. It doesn't matter with her; she is willing to risk a draft pick on UConn reputation alone. That risk has served her well.

Reaction Score
That block at the end was sweet. Dorka was perfectly positioned and got just enough of the ball to throw it off its path to the basket. For a second there I thought she had missed it completely. I should have known better. :)

Reaction Score
Nice star-tribune article via Yahoo (to avoid paywall) on yesterday's game highlighting Dorka.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

May I have this dance?

This is a foul.
Notice Bonner's right hand around Dorka's torso while she's reaching across Dork's body (pinning her left arm) trying to swat the ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom