Former Season Ticket Holder... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Former Season Ticket Holder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

APA

Reaction Score
Please leave your tickets, both football and basketball, Stub Hub or Season. Please go and root for BC or Syracuse, please leave the boneyard and don't forget to take your Tampax with you on the way out. I wouldn't answer your emails either, you sound like a spoiled brat.
It says a lot about you that you insult someone by referring to that person as a woman.

Reaction Score
We shall count our blessings. If this guy remained a season ticket holder imagine how many others nearby he might drive away! nut job!

Reaction Score
It says a lot about you that you insult someone by referring to that person as a woman.
Did my comment make you sad? I'm sorry, in the future, I will be more politically correct when posting on message boards!

Last edited:

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Coachn: we have gotten the best CT HS players. Newsome, Myers, Ct Gatorade players of year. We just need to now get the gatorade players of year from FL, TX, Pa etc.
Easier said than done I know.

Reaction Score
Coachn: we have gotten the best CT HS players. Newsome, Myers, Ct Gatorade players of year. We just need to now get the gatorade players of year from FL, TX, Pa etc.
Easier said than done I know.
Don't even try to reason with crazy

Reaction Score
Ah, but could it have been more of an insult if the OP currently is or at one point was a male? Illegible, somewhat illogical, but possibly still a male. In any case, similar post-loss messages are often comical. Go UCONN!

Last edited:

APA

Reaction Score
Did my comment make you sad? I'm sorry, in the future, I will be more politically correct when posting on message boards!
No I'm not sad. But here's a word for you to look up : misogynist.

Reaction Score
Loyal UConn fans don't deserve this.
As a former season ticket holder, maybe you're getting what you deserve.

I'm also a former season ticket holder, and as frustrating as this season has been, we are still miles ahead of last year. Emailing the coaches? Get a grip.

Reaction Score
If you're tired paying for this garbage year over year is your point, I agree.

If you just don't have anymore emotional energy or time to waste on a program seemingly going nowhere, I can understand that.

If your desire is to see football revert to 1AA- over my dead frozen body in the Rent.

Reaction Score
Have tried to contact coaches-Cummings e-mail and DB Coaches Show to no avail.
This is not Des Conner report card, suck up to the coach and players stuff. What a joke!!! Was a season ticket holder till this year. No more watching SMU (worse team in college) at mid-night at the Rent -20 degrees for me. Remember the days of the Bowl in Arizona-BD would not remember . Who let our program go down the toilet like this? Starts with Chair. Bd. of Trust to AD down the line. Loyal UConn fans don't deserve this.
Went to South Fla. game hoping the turn around would happen. Off. 600 yds. and due to bad game management a loss. Def. Coaching staff could not blow up the option. HEAD COACH, OFF. AND DEF Co-ordinators poor coaching. Other team coaches come up with answers.
Yesterday not to have a defensive set that could pressure the QB was insanity. (What are these coaches getting payed for?) Defensive backs were helpless with no pass rush. Coaches fail to make adjustments during a game like other teams and poor coaching blows us away. Two off. linemen blocking 1 defender 10 yds from the ball-blocking air. Get coaches to think a good game plan and response for what other team shows us during a game. Now play the young players more .- Walsh, Ormsby,Stapleton,Diggs,Hicks,Myers.
How can we expect to recruit(Windsor downstate etc.) if we can't coach up young players? Get the best players from Ct. and we will win. You still have 4 more games to show there is hope. This is Connecticut and we are proud of the state- no more of this bad football- we need to save our basketball.
I believe he flunked English 101.
Hope he is not an Alum...that would be embarrassing.

Reaction Score
I am always amazed at UConn fans who can't seem to root for all sports. The basketball fans who want to cut football are truly delusional. What if we spun the bottle in the opposite direction? What if "football fans" started crying to cut down on women's basketball spending to put more money into football? No other school comes close to paying its WBB coach what we pay him...couldn't that additional $1-$1.5M/yr be put to good use to attract TOP offensive/defensive coordinators? Of course it could...but "football fans" don't dare say that out loud. We're a basketball school at its roots but we absolutely need a good football program to be able to keep up with the "power" basketball programs. We need to get into a power conference and improving football is the only way.

The only way to "save our basketball" is to improve our football. Period. Basketball will die out too if we punt football and move our hoops into the mid-major Big East. It's Power Conference or bust...to save ALL OF OUR PROGRAMS.

It makes zero sense, less than zero actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom