Former players at Maui Invitational | The Boneyard

Former players at Maui Invitational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
while at the tournament, I noticed a couple former players but could not put a name with the faces. Thought I saw Jerome Dyson. And there was a very big guy, muscular and tall. He was shaking hands with a lot of fans.

Anyone that attended spot former players?

Reaction Score
while at the tournament, I noticed a couple former players but could not put a name with the faces. Thought I saw Jerome Dyson. And there was a very big guy, muscular and tall. He was shaking hands with a lot of fans.

Boo's the biggest fan ever I think, and he's done well enough for himself to be able to attend most games as it seems. Tells you all you need to know about JC and KO with the family first deal. Never played all that much and very much a huge Husky through and through!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Boo was the only one I saw. His girlfriend/wife was the best looking woman in the gym each game. Spectacular.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score

Kevin Ollie, Ricky Moore, Kevin Freeman.....

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I met Bob Parsons, alumnus of the 1969-1972 team which was the first UConn team that I ever saw in person. Got selfies with him and Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom