Former Husky Kashif Moore headed to University of Albany as new WR Coach | The Boneyard

Former Husky Kashif Moore headed to University of Albany as new WR Coach

Reaction Score

-> After his playing career, Moore started his coaching journey at Conard (Conn.) HS under his former UConn receivers coach, Matt Cersosimo, from 2019 to 2020. He then spent a year at Wesleyan, University, where he helped the Cardinals navigate through a 2020 season canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There, he assisted in the development of the players on and off the field. Moore most recently spent one season at Cornell as the team's running backs coach in 2021. <-

Some other Kashif background threads:

Reaction Score
It's great that he was a good enough WR that people remember big catches. But I'll tell you what I remember. I remember sitting in the stands in Morgantown the week of Jazz Howard's death, with just a handful of UConn fans ( spent the game talking to the fathers of Box, the QB, and big Mike Hicks), watching Marcus Easley catch a 10 yard down and in from the right side, and turn upfield on the left sideline. And I remember Kash, along with Brad Kanuch, make 50 yard runs from the right side of the field to get to midfield about when Marcus did, take out the DBs, and allow Marcus to go to the House for what should have been the game winning touchdown. Except their QB, the one after Pat White, scrambled for a first down on 4th down from his own 25 or so and then start a TD drive.

Talent lets you make catches like the one in Birmingham against South Carolina. Effort and determination leads you to run 50 yards to throw a key block. Best of luck to him in his new career.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's great that he was a good enough WR that people remember big catches. But I'll tell you what I remember. I remember sitting in the stands in Morgantown the week of Jazz Howard's death, with just a handful of UConn fans ( spent the game talking to the fathers of Box, the QB, and big Mike Hicks), watching Marcus Easley catch a 10 yard down and in from the right side, and turn upfield on the left sideline. And I remember Kash, along with Brad Kanuch, make 50 yard runs from the right side of the field to get to midfield about when Marcus did, take out the DBs, and allow Marcus to go to the House for what should have been the game winning touchdown. Except their QB, the one after Pat White, scrambled for a first down on 4th down from his own 25 or so and then start a TD drive.

Talent lets you make catches like the one in Birmingham against South Carolina. Effort and determination leads you to run 50 yards to throw a key block. Best of luck to him in his new career.

Effort I long to see again at the Rent.

Reaction Score
Always good to see members of the Family succeeding in life. Especially Kash. He experienced the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows when he was on campus. Couldn't be happier for him.

Logged in just to LIKE it again. One of my favorite football moments/games!

Reaction Score
Kashif has it easy for recruiting all he has to do is show that catch against South Carolina.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom