'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Nebrich for over 300 again - but 2 picks - good riddance

McCombs. 22 for 98

They played one another 54-7

Bonehead

Reaction Score
I know. But if you have a buzz from last night still - or one this early - you might want to slow down a bit.

Reaction Score
Bonehead you forgot Tebucky Jones Jr 6 receptions for 124 yds 1 td (32 yds)

Reaction Score
I know. But if you have a buzz from last night still - or one this early - you might want to slow down a bit.

You might think this is nuts but I was happy with what I saw yesterday after the first 2 games. I was pissed about the loss, and that is a good thing. The first 2 weeks I left the stadium in complete apathy.

I don't want or care to see threads about Mike Nebrich or LM or Tebucky Jones Jr.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
You might think this is nuts but I was happy with what I saw yesterday after the first 2 games. I was pissed about the loss, and that is a good thing. The first 2 weeks I left the stadium in complete apathy.

I don't want or care to see threads about Mike Nebrich or LM or Tebucky Jones Jr.

I do think that you are nuts - you are happy but in other posts have face palm moments. Either way no need to explain to me if you are happy or not. Don't care.

You continue to come after my posts although you say it's not personal - what's best for you is most likely best for me - ignore button. You don't want or care to see much i post. I don't want you having to have to apologize to me as the year goes on and you post something you might later regret.

Reaction Score
Yes I'm happy with yesterday. Yes having Davis and Foxx on the sideline for our biggest offensive snap of the day is a double face palm.

It's not personal. It's a message board. I suggest you not take it so seriously.

Last edited:

Bonehead

Reaction Score
You will continue to see my posts even though I am a buzzkill to you- and that whole it's a message board don't take it personally doesn't have the same context coming from you -

GO TEAM!!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
So now McCombs is in the Husky HOF? Good to know.

Reaction Score
McCombs graduated from us and therefore is immediately eligible at URI????? Yes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom