Former huskie's dad fires attorney | The Boneyard

Former huskie's dad fires attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I was surprised to learn that this was the 3rd time that Dixon has been accused of sexual misconduct. Although the blogger clearly has an agenda against the police, the prosecutor's office, the public defender and the judge, his picture of Dixon is less than flattering. I knew he had been accused of molesting several of his nieces but I had not heard about the child charges.

Lots of throw away comments and accusations against the police and prosecutor by the blogger. Stuff like " they took his foster children away and he hasn't seen them since" Well, DUH! Or "they even took the foster children's underwear and bed linen" Again, DUH!

Reaction Score
I'm not defending him but blogger clearly states that the other two cases were his foster kids accusing other people. It had nothing to do with Dixon. Try reading the blog before commenting.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I'm not defending him but blogger clearly states that the other two cases were his foster kids accusing other people. It had nothing to do with Dixon. Try reading the blog before commenting.

Megan - Can you point out where I said that Dixon had been accused of molesting his foster kids? All I said was that the blogger seemed to find it remarkable that the police would remove the foster kids from his care and that they confiscated some of the foster kids things pursuant to a search warrant.

Try reading the post before responding.

Reaction Score
I was surprised to learn that this was the 3rd time that Dixon has been accused of sexual misconduct. Although the blogger clearly has an agenda against the police, the prosecutor's office, the public defender and the judge, his picture of Dixon is less than flattering. I knew he had been accused of molesting several of his nieces but I had not heard about the child charges.

Lots of throw away comments and accusations against the police and prosecutor by the blogger. Stuff like " they took his foster children away and he hasn't seen them since" Well, DUH! Or "they even took the foster children's underwear and bed linen" Again, DUH!
It says right there in your post that this is the third time he has been accused of sexual misconduct. Am I missing something here?

Reaction Score
It says right there in your post that this is the third time he has been accused of sexual misconduct. Am I missing something here?
I only know of this one case. What are the other two? (try reading the blog before commenting)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I found the info in one of his archived blogs. Anderson didn't say that the accusation was regarding foster children and neither did I. However, according to this article LINK there may have been foster children involved.

Reaction Score
I see your point. But it also seems that ACS cleared him in regards to the foster kids, yet the birth mother, who is incarcerated, claims they were abused. I don't know how she is going to win that argument. Since she is also suing the foster care agency, she may just be hoping for a settlement from them. Who knows. Do these cases usually take this long? Seems like it has been going on for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom