former HC PP to the NY Giants? | The Boneyard

former HC PP to the NY Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@alexmarvez: Source tells @NFLonFOX that @Giants have interviewed Paul Pasqualoni for d-line coaching vacancy. Paul was most recently with @HoustonTexans

I'm a giants fan, but I'm not sure of this is a good thing or a bad thing for them.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
@alexmarvez: Source tells @NFLonFOX that @Giants have interviewed Paul Pasqualoni for d-line coaching vacancy. Paul was most recently with @HoustonTexans

I'm a giants fan, but I'm not sure of this is a good thing or a bad thing for them.
It would be like hiring Hitler as your company's diversity director.

Reaction Score
He seems like a fine position coach, no?
My most vivid memory of hard Knocks this year is Vince Wilfork walking into the D-Line meeting room and ignoring Pasqualoni. The camera they had mounted in the room got it all...as the other guys came into the room WIlfork became talkative and socialized with them.

Reaction Score
ae4.gif

Reaction Score
That tells me all I need to know about The Giant's new leadership. They are a doomed franchise. They won't win another Super Bowl in anyone's lifetime.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Pasqualoni knows football - if he wasn't good, why do NFL teams consistently hire him? If he goes to the Giants, I would think he would do a good job.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni knows football - if he wasn't good, why do NFL teams consistently hire him?

He's a horrible influence on a team. Players who knew him here have been ignored by him in the NFL. Hiring him is a huge mistake. To flip your premise, if he was so good, why would he be so easily and so often shuffled around from team to team.

Reaction Score
That tells me all I need to know about The Giant's new leadership. They are a doomed franchise. They won't win another Super Bowl in anyone's lifetime.
Giants leadership isn't new....John Mara runs that show...hence why they have the same BULLS**T GM they have had since 2007. They are doomed until Mara wakes the duckK up and realizes that Jerry Reese needs to go...then go from there.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Oh bullcrap. He was in Houston. Wow, he did a good job with JJ Watt and J'Daveon Clowney. Yep, PP alone made them good players. Wasn't like they were at all talented before he got there. God, what a freaking Lombardi-esque job he did with that lack of DL talent.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni knows football - if he wasn't good, why do NFL teams consistently hire him? If he goes to the Giants, I would think he would do a good job.
The guy is horrendous.

Reaction Score
Any word on where good old HCRE landed? Or is he ready to spend retirement eating wheetabix and writing memoirs about "values", "eye discipline" and "want to".

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
As a lifelong Giant fan all I can say is NO, please God no.
I suffered though the Husky years with him as coach and can't deal with him again on my NFL team.

He is an energy vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek