Former 'Cuser BJ Johnson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Former 'Cuser BJ Johnson

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
He transferred to LaSalle after two seasons. Last night he lit up URI for 29/23 in an OT loss.
Swami, on what station or link did you watch this game? I cannot find it for the life of me. I would love to see the replay. I used to live right down the street from Lower Merion and was a big Lower Merion-BJ Johnson fan. I recall his AAU team being loaded as well (maybe called Philly Pride, not sure). He played w/ his teammate, power forward (name escapes me) who went on to play at Nova and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.

Reaction Score
Swami, on what station or link did you watch this game? I cannot find it for the life of me. I would love to see the replay. I used to live right down the street from Lower Merion and was a big Lower Merion-BJ Johnson fan. I recall his AAU team being loaded as well (maybe called Philly Pride, not sure). He played w/ his teammate, power forward (name escapes me) who went on to play at Nova and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.
It was on CBS Sports the other night

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
It was on CBS Sports the other night
I have Comcast here in the Bay area and cannot get CBS Sports. I guess I could purchase a streaming service.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
I have Comcast here in the Bay area and cannot get CBS Sports. I guess I could purchase a streaming service.
There are ways around everything

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom