Former 5 Star Recruit Dismissed from JMU - Kelly Koshuta | The Boneyard

Former 5 Star Recruit Dismissed from JMU - Kelly Koshuta

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
One thing’s for sure. There will be several college coaches willing to overlook her past transgressions at VT and JMU and sign her up. Maybe the 3rd time’s a charm. :confused:

Reaction Score
i don't think Geno ever did that (take players who were dismissed by other teams) and I doubt will start now

Reaction Score
One thing’s for sure. There will be several college coaches willing to overlook her past transgressions at VT and JMU and sign her up. Maybe the 3rd time’s a charm. :confused:
Compassionate! Thanks. I'm not Geno (is that a news flash?) but he doesn't need any problem children or limping rehabing players (apologizes to Touly). This year and the next Uconn needs 8 players that can actually play 20 minutes with near seamless substitution. Heck, if he could/would accept the JMU xfer why then didn't he keep AEH?

Reaction Score
Videos not impressive: she looks big and slow (which often go together). Hard to believe she was a 5-star talent. What her problems were in her 2 schools we do not/will not know. But who needs any problems?

Reaction Score
DukesofJMU.com - JMU Dismisses Kelly Koshuta

Does Geno/Chris want a Rehab Project for Next Year :)?

In addition to all the other reasons not to take her, she will only have a half season of eligibility left if she starts play in the second half of December 2019. If she instead opts to play in the 2020-21 season she would hypothetically have a full year. BUT to do the latter, she would need a waiver from the NCAA for a sixth year. Given her track record - and that she would have two transfers under her belt - I doubt she would get a waiver. So either she finds a team willing to take her to play less than 3 months next season, or else she goes D2/D3.

Reaction Score
Plenty of women waste themselves. Men, women, same species. When this sport matures as much as the men's game, behavior will be similar. Entitlement, etc. We're already getting there.

Reaction Score
I would rather have 10 Molly Bents than one of her.
From what I have read--ONE Bent--equals--100 Kutsoha (sp). ATTITUDE is important.
Repeating myself: Kenny Brooks is a sweetheart, he cares about his kids. I went to many of JMu's games , even went to 3 with Morgan Valley, he is their cheerleader. If she couldn't play for Kenny there is no team for her obviously with her"\limited availability.

Reaction Score
Plenty of women waste themselves. Men, women, same species. When this sport matures as much as the men's game, behavior will be similar. Entitlement, etc. We're already getting there.

I'm not sure what all that means but: couple of things; If men in basketball/sports are entitled; entitled should apply to women. Same species with slightly different psychological and DNA makeup. If you mean by maturing that the game will become determined by brute force, that's a game I don't/won/t watch.

Reaction Score
Sad to see such talent go to waste. See it happen a lot on the Men’s side. Sad to see. But hopefully She can get her life together. With some of these athletes it goes beyond sport and them just needing to get their life back together.
One of my all time favorite's was KJ. The spouse spoke to her a lot, nice kid. Greater than good 3 point shooter, better than good PG. Transferred to Purdue, then again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom