Fork Union RB Joe Williams commits to... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fork Union RB Joe Williams commits to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think that McCombs will be a fine RB. Difficult to say how the extra carries affected him.

I will say that Brown and Todman did well even though EVERYBODY knew that we were going to run. The pressure was off of McCombs in that respect.

Reaction Score
Does anyone subscribe to scout, lichtenfels did an insider piece. anyone have the scoop? would love to hear why williams or uconn never made the commit official until now

Reaction Score
McCombs is a nice back but man he's tiny ,yes he has the heart of a giant. If they don't recruit a back to compliment him or use one they have maybe Foxx he may not last. Todman had a good wingman to give him rest .... Andre Dixon

Reaction Score
Every post on the boneyard would be about the OP if every thread wasn't hijacked.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Piling on a poster anonymously on the internet is way more fun than being witty or original.

Reaction Score
Hey, remember that time we created a thread welcoming a recruit to the husky family, neither do I....welcome aboard Joe. No pressure, we only expect you to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. For realz, I hope this kid can be a good complement to mccombs and maybe offer a 1-2 punch like we had with Todman and Dixon.

Anyway, to continue with the banter.... Donna shalalalalakaka (Miami, fl prez) would look like a supermodel if it weren't for her face, her pudgy stature, and her title as America's ugliest canine.

Reaction Score
Only thing I can find on this kid is his reported size (5'11" 190 lbs).

Anyone know anything else? Stats? 40 time? General info?

I'm also assuming he's planning on being here in January?

I know Joe very well, played high school ball with him.. his 40 time during track last spring was timed at a 4.38
He went to Fork Union to get his GPA up to get eligible
He had looks and offers from Oregon, Clemson, and Temple while being at the academy

Reaction Score
I know Joe very well, played high school ball with him.. his 40 time during track last spring was timed at a 4.38
He went to Fork Union to get his GPA up to get eligible
He had looks and offers from Oregon, Clemson, and Temple while being at the academy

Thank you for info Jetblack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak