Forget about Louisville | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Forget about Louisville

Reaction Score
I think Brenda is probably more worried about Maryland possibly playing another PAC 12 team than UConn. Track record hasn't been very good lately.
How has the record been for MD vs UCONN? I can't remember the last time MD won that match up... any info on that head to head??

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Lotta props for Megan G this season...unfortunately great college player, won’t stick in the WNBA to slow...

basic UCONN defensive strategy apply extreme defensive pressure on the guards, deny the entry pass into her, put our Megan and Ono on her, have great defensive position when she gets the ball, if that is not totally successful play prevent defense on here lockdown everyone else...Game over fly back to Iowa City..Not difficult even for this this years Huskies...

Reaction Score
Lotta props for Megan G this season...unfortunately great college player, won’t stick in the WNBA to slow...

basic UCONN defensive strategy apply extreme defensive pressure on the guards, deny the entry pass into her, put our Megan and Ono on her, have great defensive position when she gets the ball, if that is not totally successful play prevent defense on here lockdown everyone else...Game over fly back to Iowa City..Not difficult even for this this years Huskies...
great stuff @RogueDave but IOWA is in Greensboro region...and the only way UCONN will be able to use your strategy is if both get to NCAA Final Game...(I think)... :confused:

Reaction Score
How has the record been for MD vs UCONN? I can't remember the last time MD won that match up... any info on that head to head??
The Huskies hold a perfect 7-0 record against Maryland, including an 81-54 win in the 2015 Final Four.

Reaction Score
great stuff @RogueDave but IOWA is in Greensboro region...and the only way UCONN will be able to use your strategy is if both get to NCAA Final Game...(I think)... :confused:

Yep. Albany E8 champ will play the Chicago E8 champ. Only way either team plays some from Greensboro or Portland is in the finals

Reaction Score
Why did they have to put Towson of all teams with UConn? I am forced to suffer for the school 2.5 miles down the road from my house while they are dismantled by the Huskies. Ugh! I don't see a UVA vs UMBC upset like the men's draw saw last year.
But how cool is it for them to get a chance to play UCONN. They would never get a team like that on their regular schedule. Go Towson. :cool:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Why did they have to put Towson of all teams with UConn? I am forced to suffer for the school 2.5 miles down the road from my house while they are dismantled by the Huskies. Ugh! I don't see a UVA vs UMBC upset like the men's draw saw last year.

Any top seed would dismantle a 16 seed in wcbb. Parity has not reached down to that level. I am sure it is a thrill just to experience it and compete.

Reaction Score
Hete's what may be dumb question of the year. Why schedule teams for four regionals now when teams could be eliminated in games this weekend?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom