HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
For those without Instagram

4F96D554-447C-4C7E-BF97-5E00369B5766.jpeg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just noticed Nika, Dorka and AAliyah all wear different sneaks. Whatever works.

Reaction Score
Each sneaker may have a fit that is most comfortable for that player. I have several different types of “basketball” sneakers that I would never wear when playing b-ball. I mostly play in Kobe’s due to their comfort.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. I should have screen grabbed the photo.

And re sneakers, they all wear what works for them, however I do appreciate that they all wear the same color, depending on what uni they are wearing. I'm a bit of a traditionalist on that aspect.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I love these shirts! Click thru to pic #2. Pic #6 shows CD's focus, Ines has an interesting expression in #8.

I always worry when Nika does her scream that she is going to pop a vein or two. That young lady is intense when she is on the court.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Each sneaker may have a fit that is most comfortable for that player. I have several different types of “basketball” sneakers that I would never wear when playing b-ball. I mostly play in Kobe’s due to their comfort.
Of course, that's why I said "whatever works". Yet there are teams that all wear the same shoe. To me that is wrong headed.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Of course, that's why I said "whatever works". Yet there are teams that all wear the same shoe. To me that is wrong headed.
Wonder if this is a budgetary thing, or a limitation on sponsorship contract? I remember when Reebok sponsored UConn around the 1995 natty and they all had the same sneakers on, which may have been the only ones Reebok made, and started noticing players wearing different models with Nike when UConn started to win more. I think UConn is considered a "super" program and gets different uni patterns that are limited to a few teams. Some of the players have been wearing kd shoes for a few years.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just guessing here, but maybe Dorka and Nika are wearing different shoes because of the ankle supports that I'm assuming they wear for every game now?

Reaction Score
Just guessing here, but maybe Dorka and Nika are wearing different shoes because of the ankle supports that I'm assuming they wear for every game now?
How did the “Greats” play in Chuck Taylors back in the days?
:eek:
Geeezus, ouch!! I can’t walk in the grocery store with those things on let alone play basketball in them, yet I have five pairs.

:oops::rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom