Fordham in 2015 at The Rent | The Boneyard

Fordham in 2015 at The Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Shaping up the be the worst home slate by far in the rents history.

Fordham, Nova, Army? Wtf.

Per Jon Rothstein.

Reaction Score
And to think that we used to laugh at Snookie for having dates with Nova & Norfolk St. & getting dumped on by 1 or both of them.

Coach, I just want out of this conference. That schedule (if true) is going to incite a mass exodus of season ticket holders. This conference is killing us slowly.

Reaction Score
Its for basketball, not football

UConn will host Fordham as part of its 2014-15 non-conference schedule, source told @CBSSports. He covers basketball for CBS Sports

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Its for basketball, not football

Thank god.

Sorry for the mistake everyone.

Nova and Army, still may qualify for worst ever though.

Mods, please delete.

Reaction Score
My first thoughts on this were the exact same thing as Jimmy Serrano just listed. It might be the first time I do not renew my tickets for UCONN football and I really do not want to do that. There is no way I have any interest in that schedule unless they add something compelling.

Reaction Score
Thank god.

Mods, please delete.
I thought you loved playing Army. I got my citizenship and patriotism questioned by more than a few people here when I commented that Army was a lousy football team and I wasn't all that excited about the series. And there was no chance we'd play the Cadets without getting a home game from them.

Reaction Score
Thank god.

Mods, please delete.

Army, though they have been a below average teams for years now (go NACY!); still carry weight, prestige, and TV coverage. I do not see playing Army, especially at Yankee Stadium as a way to increase UConn’s viability as a bad thing. I even enjoyed the UConn game at West Point several years ago. It’s a beautiful location for fall football and the tailgating, once past security, is good. Of course, I would drop Army in heartbeat to play Michigan Texas, etc.

I agree with Nova, though, especially as they have been historically hard on D-1 teams.

Reaction Score
Shaping up the be the worst home slate by far in the rents history.

Fordham, Nova, Army? Wtf.

Per Jon Rothstein.

So let's see here. A college basketball insider for CBSSports announces UConn is playing Fordham, and it falls in the same year we play Nova, so that would be 2 FCS teams in the same year. Being that we don't schedule 2 FCS in the same year AND he's a BB guy....um....?

Like I tell people...these BB posters need to stick to their boards. ;););)

Reaction Score
Well looks like I won't have to cancel my tickets, but they better be working on a much better schedule than that mess. I understand our conference situation, but this would be a great way to get people to head for the hills.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
So let's see here. A college basketball insider for CBSSports announces UConn is playing Fordham, and it falls in the same year we play Nova, so that would be 2 FCS teams in the same year. Being that we don't schedule 2 FCS in the same year AND he's a BB guy....um....?

Like I tell people...these BB posters need to stick to their boards. ;););)

No clue who Rothstein is except his name was familiar to me and it came across my Twitter timeline.

Figured it had to be football seeing as we played them recently in football and I don't remember minor ooc basketball games being announced/ the last time we played A10 ooc.

I'll gladly take a second fishy throat punch to delete this thread!

Reaction Score
I think the negative of many is bringing the collective of all of us to a new low. Diaco can change this dynamic & it has to start from the first game.

Reaction Score
@JonRothstein
College Basketball Insider CBS Sports Network/CBSSPORTS.COM/WFAN, Studio Host for Compass Media

Clearly a self described in his twitter profile College Basketball Insider whose tweets are almost 100% about college hoops would break news on a UConn-Fordham football game 2 years from now.

What a shame it's not football. Judging by the first couple of posts in this thread the resident entitled brats of the board were ready to throw some of their signature temper tantrums over the schedule and AAC. I'm so sorry we were deprived of that.

Reaction Score
Well looks like I won't have to cancel my tickets, but they better be working on a much better schedule than that mess. I understand our conference situation, but this would be a great way to get people to head for the hills.

Isnt' next year the first year of another 3 year cycle? I could have swore that we are in our last year of a cycle right now.

Reaction Score
@JonRothstein
College Basketball Insider CBS Sports Network/CBSSPORTS.COM/WFAN, Studio Host for Compass Media

Clearly a self described in his twitter profile College Basketball Insider whose tweets are almost 100% about college hoops would break news on a UConn-Fordham football game 2 years from now.

What a shame it's not football. Judging by the first couple of posts in this thread the resident entitled brats of the board were ready to throw some of their signature temper tantrums over the schedule and AAC. I'm so sorry they were deprived of that.

You being happy with a home slate of Fordham and Nova would put you in a population of exactly 1.

Reaction Score
You being happy with a home slate of Fordham and Nova would put you in a population of exactly 1.

Are you still whining about playing Fordham in football? It's been established that was a false alarm by an eager moaner.

I am for anything that gets us bowl eligible. I love how you complained about being in the AAC. We will be in the AAC for eternity if we continue to finish 3-9, 4-8, and 5-7. If playing Villanova has better results than how we fared against Western Michigan, Buffalo, and Towson I don't see what the big deal is.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@JonRothstein

What a shame it's not football. Judging by the first couple of posts in this thread the resident entitled brats of the board were ready to throw some of their signature temper tantrums over the schedule and AAC. I'm so sorry we were deprived of that.

Yeah, not sure how much more clearly I can state that I saw it on my feed and posted it by mistake.

Not sure where people get off about the negative news being the ones that people post to rush.

I saw what I thought was an ooc football game that wasn't on here and posted it. Would've done the same if it was central CT, Pitt or Alabama.

Reaction Score
Yeah, not sure how much more clearly I can state that I saw it on my feed and posted it by mistake.

Not sure

Oh I think it is perfectly clear. You saw it in your feed and rushed here to moan about it without even taking a moment to realize what it is you were reading or who you were reading it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom