Fordham 31-10 over Yale in 3rd | The Boneyard

Fordham 31-10 over Yale in 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Watch it, Spackler will jump in and curse you for bringing this up.

Reaction Score
“@jaltavilla: Nebrich, former #UConnfb quarterback, has 421 yards passing,four touchdowns in the air, one on the ground #Yalefb #whatwaspaulthinking”

He's had to tweet "former UConnfb quarterback" at least 10 times so far.

Reaction Score
What Paul was thinking was to let his buddy run the offensive line. All to be a footnote in UConn football history. In the worst way.

Wanted to go to this game but had to watch the UConn-Cincy game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Anyone with eyes could see Nebrich was better than Johnny Mac. Not P.

I could be wrong but I think it was GDL as P had given him full autonomy over the offense at that time.

Reaction Score
Boyle will be better than Nebrich. Nebrich however could be starting right now while Boyle redshirted. In time, I think it will no comparison between Boyle and Nebrich and I was always high on Nebrich and felt he got dic-ked here. I'm that much more bullish on Tim B. Great arm, good feet.

Reaction Score
“@jaltavilla: Nebrich, former #UConnfb quarterback, has 421 yards passing,four touchdowns in the air, one on the ground #Yalefb #whatwaspaulthinking”

He's had to tweet "former UConnfb quarterback" at least 10 times so far.

Hopefully JA got it out of his system... http://courantblogs.com/uconn-women/fordham-displaying-might-could-have-been-for-uconn-football/

>>“The only aspect of UConn that I still wonder about is what would have happened if Coach Edsall had stayed,” Nebrich said. “Maybe we would have been going there [at UConn] what we are doing here now.

“I want UConn to do well; I have a lot of friends there. But I am a Fordham Ram now. Other than that, its not something I think about.”<<

Reaction Score
"UConn may be looking for another coach after this season, especially if the interim T.J. Weist can’t begin to turn it around soon"
“Me? I am looking forward to playing Bucknell in two weeks,” Moorhead said.

So Moorhead didn't say no. Money talks.

Besides Moorhead's knowledge of offense I really like that he employs an attacking defensive style, he seems to be the only coach on the staff who was paying attention to Don Brown's schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom