For your entertainment purposes only... | The Boneyard

For your entertainment purposes only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Interesting mix of good, bad, and ignorant.

Honestly out of all that, the most surprising thing to me was : someone alluded to knowing a UConn professor, and supposedly said professor thought the words "UConn" and "AAU" didn't remotely belong together. That would disappoint me. I would hope that's an obvious (and achievable) goal for the university.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Interesting mix of good, bad, and ignorant.

Honestly out of all that, the most surprising thing to me was : someone alluded to knowing a UConn professor, and supposedly said professor thought the words "UConn" and "AAU" didn't remotely belong together. That would disappoint me. I would hope that's an obvious (and achievable) goal for the university.

Sometimes I want to hit you with a shovel to see if it restarts your common sense.

Do you really think that happened?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Sometimes I want to hit you with a shovel to see if it restarts your common sense.

:D

I have faith that Herbst and Co. have lofty goals and plans to get there. Anything read on that thread was taken with giant mountain rocks of salt.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

:D

I have faith that Herbst and Co. have lofty goals and plans to get there. Anything read on that thread was taken with giant mountain rocks of salt.

The AAC is killing me, and I, I must confess, I still believe, still believe...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Do those folks even listen to themselves? I went to law school at a Big XII school (Kansas) and while the basketball team gets tremendous support the football team was supported only marginally beyond UConn's (and that was with OU, UT and then, Nebraska and A&M coming in). Iowa State is a non-entity compared to UConn in every respect.

They mostly have an ill-informed and myopic view of the world, just as we do. I'm sure they were shocked when Rutgers was added to the B1G, and I doubt that they viewed Maryland as anything but a minor player as well. I don't know what conference fate has in store for UConn, but I know it will be decided by people who are more informed than those folks.

Reaction Score

Haven't you ever had a therapist suggest you not hold back on what you want to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom