For which of the remaining UConn regular season games do you have tickets? | The Boneyard

For which of the remaining UConn regular season games do you have tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Just curious- who's planning to go to Gampel or XL (or any road game, for that matter) for the reminder of the regular season?

Just FYI, my tix are for South Carolina on February 9 and Memphis on February 28. Looking forward to the marquee regular season matchup in WCBB, as well as Senior Night!

Reaction Score
Only the S. C. game on 2/9. Taking a mini vacation to Storrs in dead of winter. Last (and only game ever) in Gampel (they played in Field house when I was a student in the 70s) was the Duke game two years ago. Very memorable as that was the game CD ignited the spark at half time and we won by a good margin.

Reaction Score
SMU Sunday but I live in Dallas so...:)

hey there Dallas. I sat next to you at the maggie D. classic. are you rooting for the cowboys this weekend?

Reaction Score
SMU Sunday but I live in Dallas so...:)

hey there Dallas. I sat next to you at the maggie D. classic. are you rooting for the cowboys this weekend?
Yes...I hope they go all the way so there will be a lot of happy people in Dallas :)

Reaction Score
I'm going to the South Florida Game next weekend and then i think i have Houston tickets. i only get to make a couple games a year because i work evenings

Reaction Score
Gampel on 1/14
XL on 1/28
For all the remaining season and tournament games I'll be watching from sunny FL. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom