For those wondering, yes Nova has another Gillespie coming in next year | The Boneyard

For those wondering, yes Nova has another Gillespie coming in next year

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
1613875752440.jpeg

Angelo Rizzi. I hate him already.

Reaction Score
Was anyone wondering? Gillespie’s a fine player but this isn’t Lebron James we’re talking about (or even Dante Divincenzo). Wright’s a good coach, he knows how to use his guys. It showed today, but c’mon. It should hopefully be a good rivalry.

Reaction Score
Was anyone wondering? Gillespie’s a fine player but this isn’t Lebron James we’re talking about (or even Dante Divincenzo). Wright’s a good coach, he knows how to use his guys. It showed today, but c’mon. It should hopefully be a good rivalry.
No it's all good. It's just that I went to sleep this entire week thinking of Gillespie pushing off every one of our players like last season. And it happened! Dreams come true

Reaction Score
My concern is that they seemingly didn't pursue Digging because he is a poor outside shooter.
I trust on here who are more informed than I. However, I am concerned that he is short and is not a very good outside shooter. We have short PG who are unreliable outside shooters.

Reaction Score
My concern is that they seemingly didn't pursue Digging because he is a poor outside shooter.
I trust on here who are more informed than I. However, I am concerned that he is short and is not a very good outside shooter. We have short PG who are unreliable outside shooters.
Diggins is ranked top 50 nationally. He had offers from Kansas, Florida, Nova and is among others. Not concerned about him and VERY happy he is a Husky

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Doesn’t fit the Nova mold

Reaction Score
Jay was either going to get Rizzi or Diggins.Sool made his decision. Rizzi then made his.

IMO.DH did not recruit Sool for his pretty jump shot. He wanted a leader with an excellent floor game and solid D and that's who the HS Sool is. Could easily see him being a high assist PG with the athletes he'll be playing with.

Once he's on campus and has worked with Coach Mike for a season or two. His jumper will improve with new strength, his ability to score despite his current form is all that matters right now. He is sneaky good getting his shot off with his BB IQ.

Reaction Score
Diggins is ranked top 50 nationally. He had offers from Kansas, Florida, Nova and is among others. Not concerned about him and VERY happy he is a Husky
Gillespie was ranked #200. Brizzi is #125 or 127.
How he works out will be somewhat determined by those around him, and how well he fits their "system", as well as how good Wright and staff are at evaluating recruits.
DH did a good job on JB and AS looks to have great upside, but the jury's obviously still out on AJ and Akok's injury has put the damper on his development so far.
AG has not been what we hoped for so far, but neither was Samuels for villanova until his junior year.

Reaction Score
How he works out will be somewhat determined by those around him, and how well he fits their "system", as well as how good Wright and staff are at evaluating recruits.
DH did a good job on JB and AS looks to have great upside, but the jury's obviously still out on AJ and Akok's injury has put the damper on his development so far.
AG has not been what we hoped for so far, but neither was Samuels for villanova until his junior year.
Being an old timer, I know I have issues with all the initials being thrown around on the Yard, LOL.... but
who is AG????

Reaction Score
Do you mean Gaffney?

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
Being an old timer, I know I have issues with all the initials being thrown around on the Yard, LOL.... but
who is AG????
Alterique Gilbert. I have the same issues with initials, makes my brain work too hard.

Reaction Score
Alterique Gilbert. I have the same issues with initials, makes my brain work too hard.
While you're correct that AG has referred to Gilbert around here for the last few years, the only person that makes sense in the context of @Watchdog's post is Gaff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom