For those who remember: Joe Moorhead/Andrew Breiner Article | Page 2 | The Boneyard

For those who remember: Joe Moorhead/Andrew Breiner Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When Taggart was last on the hot seat - he hit reset button and replaced both the OC and DC. It happens and paid off. Who knows here...

The announcers of the Penn state game Saturday said Franklin did some cleaning up of his staff after a year or two. Mentioned he [Franklin] realized that even if he had relationships/friendships with these guys for a long time that you have to win and it obviously wasn't working. Hopefully Diaco can do the same.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I personally don't give a crap what kind of offense we run if it puts points on the board. We could run the single wing and if it works I'd be fine with it.

Me neither. If we ran a pro style that moved the ball and put up 20-30 PPG, then fine. We struggle to get first downs though and a lot of it has to do with having FCS level speed on the roster.

Reaction Score
I haven't read or watched Diaco's post game pressers, but my guess is that he hasn't identified UConn's fundamental problem....speed deficiency.

luckily we have some kids coming off RS's that are fast. Coyle, Vickers, Skanes, Dixon, etc. all have the potential to be the fastest kids on the team.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
luckily we have some kids coming off RS's that are fast. Coyle, Vickers, Skanes, Dixon, etc. all have the potential to be the fastest kids on the team.

Yep. But until I see those kids on the field next year I am not giving any credit to Diaco. Diaco has zero credibility recruiting thus far in terms of what his kids have done on the field rather than on paper. And what about the 2017 class? No speedsters yet from what I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom