• Nothing and it's OK

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • other

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I have been lost without sports, especially since I enjoy speculating on the outcome of sports. What have you been wagering on? And don't tell me you've resorted to the Lotto. The stock market? Politics? Reality TV? Golf matches with a buddy? Poker or Monolpoly with your wife? Foot races in the street between your kids and the neighbors'?

However, there is hope. Gulfstream Park in Florida is still running the ponies, and they livestream all races on their website. You can't keep a good degen down...race 1 posts at 12:55 today. Let's go!!!!!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have been lost without sports, especially since I enjoy speculating on the outcome of sports. What have you been wagering on? And don't tell me you've resorted to the Lotto. The stock market? Politics? Reality TV? Golf matches with a buddy? Poker or Monolpoly with your wife? Foot races in the street between your kids and the neighbors'?

However, there is hope. Gulfstream Park in Florida is still running the ponies, and they livestream all races on their website. You can't keep a good degen down...race 1 posts at 12:55 today. Let's go!!!!!

Holy hell. You're giving a lecture on charitable giving in one thread and then you come here and start a thread on gambling?

Stimulus check burning a hole in your pocket?

Trust me, this is not a good look.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Holy hell. You're giving a lecture on charitable giving in one thread and then you come here and start a thread on gambling?

Did you take up trolling during this pandemic or do you aways behave like this?

Also, why can't one donate to charities AND gamble? As if they are mutually exclusive.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
If you think that's trolling, you need to look up the definition of trolling.

Or just go to the Cesspool.
You've been following me around all morning. You're a troll.

Reaction Score

Well, the Sunday futures might indicate just how much I'm going to donate.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You've been following me around all morning. You're a troll.

Wow, you seem to have an ego while being extremely thin-skinned.

If you didn't post stupid crap, I wouldn't reply. That you honestly don't see an issue with starting two threads, one on chastising people "lucky enough to be able to post on BY" about charitable giving, then remarkably and apparently with no irony or self-reflection start another post on "where are you gambling now", that says nothing about me and everything about you.

If I were you, as someone experienced in PR, I'd ask the mods to delete this thread.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
"lucky enough to be able to post on BY" about charitable giving, then remarkably and apparently with no irony or self-reflection start another post on "where are you gambling now"

So you're saying people who give to charity and prod others to do so cannot gamble, and vice versa? Why can't you do both? As if doing one excludes you from doing the other. I don't understand that line of thinking.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
So you're saying people who give to charity and prod others to do so cannot gamble, and vise versa? Why can't you do both? As if doing one excludes you from doing the other. I don't understand that line of thinking.

If you have money to gamble, consider yourself extremely fortunate. Moreso than a huge swath of the population at the moment. Count your blessings. I'll leave it at that.

Reaction Score
Miss my DraftKings tho too. Wifey happy tho I’m not checking my phone every five seconds for Scores. Lol

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Miss my DraftKings tho too. Wifey happy tho I’m not checking my phone every five seconds for Scores. Lol
DK is running free contests based on game simulations. Some of them have pretty big top prizes ($100-$500), but I've only managed a few small cashes. I started with 0, and now I have $8.39!

Reaction Score
There soccer, basketball and baseball leagues around the world you can wager on along with virtual sports and e sports. I know a lot of degenerates

Reaction Score
Online poker would be amazing at this time.......I would love to be killing some time playing

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Online poker would be amazing at this time.......I would love to be killing some time playing
If you can round up enough players, PokerStars has a home game option. You can set up games and play for play money and then settle up in PayPal, Venmo, cash...

Reaction Score
If you can round up enough players, PokerStars has a home game option. You can set up games and play for play money and then settle up in PayPal, Venmo, cash...
Did not know that.........thanks

Reaction Score
Wow, you seem to have an ego while being extremely thin-skinned.

If you didn't post stupid crap, I wouldn't reply. That you honestly don't see an issue with starting two threads, one on chastising people "lucky enough to be able to post on BY" about charitable giving, then remarkably and apparently with no irony or self-reflection start another post on "where are you gambling now", that says nothing about me and everything about you.

If I were you, as someone experienced in PR, I'd ask the mods to delete this thread.
So are there things he can spend disposable income on where it would still be ok to make the charity thread, or he pretty much needs to donate all his disposable income to charity if he wants to make that thread?

Like if he spent $80 to have zupparidi’s pizza shipped to himself instead of spending it gambling would you still be as mad?

Because it seems like you’re clueless and just don’t like gambling.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score

"Speculating on the outcome of sports". Lol...I'm using that from now on. We watch our neighbor play Around the World with his kids in the driveway while we eat dinner on evenings when its nice outside. My kids and I bet on who'll make it all the way around first.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
"Speculating on the outcome of sports". Lol...I'm using that from now on. We watch our neighbor play Around the World with his kids in the driveway while we eat dinner on evenings when its nice outside. My kids and I bet on who'll make it all the way around first.
That's the stuff I'm talking about. Did you vote in the poll? Sounds like "other."

Speculate...prognosticate...you know!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
That's the stuff I'm talking about. Did you vote in the poll? Sounds like "other."

Speculate...prognosticate...you know!
Yeah I went with 'other'.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I’ve done pretty well with the Belarus Premier League thus far. Baseball in Taiwan has been fun to bet this weekend as well.

FanDuel is doing some NFL Draft props, plus I’ve organized a pick’em game around Round 1 with a group of friends so that should give me something to do this week

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom