For NY Liberty and/or Walker fans.......Walker was their target all along | The Boneyard

For NY Liberty and/or Walker fans.......Walker was their target all along

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not convinced. Hard to win without a significant post threat and it seems his vision is for everyone to think 3 first and work off that. Still, will be excited to see what happens

Reaction Score
Not convinced. Hard to win without a significant post threat and it seems his vision is for everyone to think 3 first and work off that. Still, will be excited to see what happens
The league is changing, the last 2 champions, Seattle, and Washington, neither had a big post presence. They both spread the floor and created mismatches. Players like Stewie, and EDD are changing the way the game is played.

Reaction Score
I still doubt Walker has the all round game but hope to be proven wrong. The best thing to happen to Meg is Sabrina.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It’s always nice when a plan comes together.

Reaction Score
MW has game, she sure does. Your only mad cause she didn’t stay her senior year! We cheered her all year and will continue to do so at the NY Liberty. You should too. Hope she proves you incorrect.

Reaction Score
The league is changing, the last 2 champions, Seattle, and Washington, neither had a big post presence. They both spread the floor and created mismatches. Players like Stewie, and EDD are changing the way the game is played.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Seattle had the 6'4" superstar Breanna Stewart. Washington had the all star 6'4" forward Emma Meeseman and the All-Everything EDD at 6'5". The year before that it was the monster center Sylvia Fowles, and before that Candace Parker. Then the year before, back to Sylvia Fowles.

I may be missing something, but seems those champions were all anchored by superstar bigs who could do it all.

Reaction Score
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Seattle had the 6'4" superstar Breanna Stewart. Washington had the all star 6'4" forward Emma Meeseman and the All-Everything EDD at 6'5". The year before that it was the monster center Sylvia Fowles, and before that Candace Parker. Then the year before, back to Sylvia Fowles.

I may be missing something, but seems those champions were all anchored by superstar bigs who could do it all.

The original post was saying post presence was essential, I noted that players like Stewie and EDD are not essentially post presence. The WNBA and NBA have evolved into a more well rounded game. The best teams have multi talented bigs.

Reaction Score
The original post was saying post presence was essential, I noted that players like Stewie and EDD are not essentially post presence. The WNBA and NBA have evolved into a more well rounded game. The best teams have multi talented bigs.

Good point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom