For Kia fans... | The Boneyard

For Kia fans...

Reaction Score
Lots of video on the NY Liberty twitter site of Kia and her teammates. Kia actually hosted Media Day for the Liberty. No real surprise there. She's already brought her big personality to New York. She's the lone rookie on the team. It will be interesting to see how she fares going forward but it certainly appears she's found a new home and a good fit, and many new friends.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No real surprise there. She's already brought her big personality to New York. She's the lone rookie on the team.

Maybe she was put out there as part of rookie hazing! Strange really, though from the git go Kia was both thoughtful and entertaining in her public appearances.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
At a relatively young age Kia is very comfortable with the media. She’s smart and savvy. Some time back I predicted that once her playing days are over Kia would end up as the Prime Minister of Canada.

Reaction Score
I am betting she will be an enduring presence in the league. Probably not a superstar, but a durable player who compiles a record to be proud of when it's all over.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At a relatively young age Kia is very comfortable with the media. She’s smart and savvy. Some time back I predicted that once her playing days are over Kia would end up as the Prime Minister of Canada.
Prime Minister Nurse can come to the White House to visit President Maya Moore. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom