For every buzzer beater | The Boneyard

For every buzzer beater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
loss we've taken, lets remember the one that didn't beat us. Arizona in 2011. I'll take 20 buzzer beater regular season losses, and still be grateful that Horne 3 missed. Think about this and the good fortune we've on our way to 4 NC's and you should instantly feel better. Let's just stay positive and watch the team get healthy and the results will come.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I agree for the most part, however this was against Yale and we put ourselves in this situation. The Arizona game was a good game offensively and defensively, two good teams duking it out. This loss stings because Yale beat us when they were playing, arguably, their worst ball of the season.

Buzzer beater or not, it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Reaction Score
I agree for the most part, however this was against Yale and we put ourselves in this situation. The Arizona game was a good game offensively and defensively, two good teams duking it out. This loss stings because Yale beat us when they were playing, arguably, their worst ball of the season.

Buzzer beater or not, it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Trust me I'm aware. I'm just trying hard to put some positive spin on last nights debacle and this is all I could come up with.

Reaction Score
huskiesnyc said:
loss we've taken, lets remember the one that didn't beat us. Arizona in 2011. I'll take 20 buzzer beater regular season losses, and still be grateful that Horne 3 missed. Think about this and the good fortune we've on our way to 4 NC's and you should instantly feel better. Let's just stay positive and watch the team get healthy and the results will come.

2 - at the end of regulation, we bottled up St. Joes, created a loose ball, and somehow it caromed back to them for an open 18-foot air ball. Both of those would have sucked after playing great D and losing on a scramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom