For AACREIGNS | The Boneyard

For AACREIGNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Ok. That was a beat down.
I still think you're a douchey troll but I can admit that we were beat up after one good drive. We made that look easy. We have so much work yet to do. "Rebuilding" doesn't even come close.
Best of luck down the road and in your World of Warcraft playoffs. Tell Mommy I said hello. Clean the basement.

Reaction Score
I still think you're a douchey troll but I can admit that we were beat up after one good drive. We made that look easy. We have so much work yet to do. "Rebuilding" doesn't even come close.
Best of luck down the road and in your World of Warcraft playoffs. Tell Mommy I said hello. Clean the basement.

Reaction Score
I am a Cincinnati fan. I was at Nippert for the UCONN game today. I wanted to comment on that AACREIGNS guy yesterday, but did not get boneyard approved til today. There is no way that he is a Bearcat fan, no Bearcat fan would use AACREIGNS as a handle.....His trolling of your board the last couple of days was lame and weak, he's gotta be a Rutgers fan.......Always had much respect for UCONN. When Edsall was up there, you guys were always big and tough and physical. Never was a Bob Diaco fan, his defense at Cincinnati looked a lot like UCONN's defense today. Fortunately for us back then, we had Brian Kelly running our offense....Anyway, hope you guys get a spot in the ACC or BIG. Hope we get a call from the ACC or the B12.

Reaction Score
I am a Cincinnati fan. I was at Nippert for the UCONN game today. I wanted to comment on that AACREIGNS guy yesterday, but did not get boneyard approved til today. There is no way that he is a Bearcat fan, no Bearcat fan would use AACREIGNS as a handle.....His trolling of your board the last couple of days was lame and weak, he's gotta be a Rutgers fan..Always had much respect for UCONN. When Edsall was up there, you guys were always big and tough and physical. Never was a Bob Diaco fan, his defense at Cincinnati looked a lot like UCONN's defense today. Fortunately for us back then, we had Brian Kelly running our offense....Anyway, hope you guys get a spot in the ACC or BIG. Hope we get a call from the ACC or the B12.

I can assure you I am indeed a Bearcat fan. My seats are in 211 in Shank Pavillion. I just call it as I see it and quite frankly I was wrong because UConn played much better than I thought they would. They're coming.

Reaction Score

Just saw this thread. I'm glad it was a clean injury free game. Congrats to basketball season starting in two weeks. You're football team is 2 years away, but it'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeiiowing

Top Bottom