Football tonight | The Boneyard

Football tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Virginia looking for another 48-0 arse-kicking at Miami. Right now, they lead 17-0.

Rice leads UH 20-14...score should be much worse.

Reaction Score
There's nobody in the stands. Must remind Al Golden of his days at Temple.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I just figured out how to fill up the Rent if we lose our AQ. Just play exciting football and win. That's it...simple right.

Houston was down 17-7 and now is up 38-20. Exciting football playing in front of a sold out C-USA crowd (some left after heavy rain earlier).

I think if the new BE loses the AQ we will still fill the stands if we can finally get excitng football. We're going to need to get away from boring pro style and go flat out spread, wildcat, hurry up, option, wing T and anything else we can think of.

Might need a more flexible, younger and more creative coach to do it though.

I have come to the conclusion that I want to see UConn win in any conference they are in. If we can get exciting and win we get 35-37K per game easy.

It might take a few years to build back up after the cranky CT wagoneers fall off or others go back to BB where they belong anyways.

I'm not sweatin' it no more.

Reaction Score
I think if the new BE loses the AQ we will still fill the stands if we can finally get excitng football. We're going to need to get away from boring pro style and go flat out spread, wildcat, hurry up, option, wing T and anything else we can think of.

Might need a more flexible, younger and more creative coach to do it though.

I have come to the conclusion that I want to see UConn win in any conference they are in. If we can get exciting and win we get 35-37K per game easy.

It might take a few years to build back up after the cranky CT wagoneers fall off or others go back to BB where they belong anyways.

I'm not sweatin' it no more.

Although AQ status is important I'm in agreement here. The crowd wants to win its home games and tailgate.

(besides--nobody went to the BCS game anyway)

Reaction Score
Just play exciting football and win.

Might need a more flexible, younger and more creative coach to do it though.b

Art, great post. Couldn't agree more about the approach to the on-the-field product. In short. . . got to change the old and out-of-date, New England perspective on some things when they ain't working. The name of the game is scoring and exciting offense. Not too many folks want an "it's gonna be decide in the trenches" game. And yes to a younger, more creative coach that will bring in excitement. Just wonder why it's taken a bad hire to come to that realization?

Reaction Score
Houston's offense is just insane. Probably will be 12-0 with a Liberty Bowl berth waiting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom