Football season tickets are here | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Football season tickets are here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I purchased young alum tix in section 210. Last week, I received "club" tickets in section 210 (same section I originally purchased), but here's what I thought was weird; I received a food voucher at the bottom of each ticket and the face value of each ticket said $60.00. I thought this was really odd, but didn't second guess it. Today, I received a package as well as a letter from the athletic department stating we effed up and resent your tickets so the face value on your ticket is now $16 and no food voucher, please throw away the first set of "club" tickets you received.

Does anyone know how the food voucher works? Is it good to use at any concession stand?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So I purchased young alum tix in section 210. Last week, I received "club" tickets in section 210 (same section I originally purchased), but here's what I thought was weird; I received a food voucher at the bottom of each ticket and the face value of each ticket said $60.00. I thought this was really odd, but didn't second guess it. Today, I received a package as well as a letter from the athletic department stating we effed up and resent your tickets so the face value on your ticket is now $16 and no food voucher, please throw away the first set of "club" tickets you received.

Does anyone know how the food voucher works? Is it good to use at any concession stand?
The food voucher is if you sat in the club box seats. You need the voucher to eat the buffet or whatever meal they are serving in the club box.

Reaction Score

Just an FYI, they probably voided your tickets. You can try and use 'em but... yeah.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Rolling 8 deep in section 211.

Had them shipped to my parents house and made my mom send me a picture message of all 8 to confirm the order was correct lol. She wasn't thrilled.

Reaction Score
Starting to get a little sparse if you shop for single game tix vs BYU. Same on StubHub. Sellout?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Starting to get a little sparse if you shop for single game tix vs BYU. Same on StubHub. Sellout?

God I hope so. We've never had much luck with Opening Night sellouts in years past because of the lame "it's Labor Day weekend" and/or "we're playing ___" excuses. Starting the new year off on a new and improved foot would be a GREAT way to usher in the Diaco era!

Reaction Score

Same happened to me for the young alum tix I bought to donate. Got my second package yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom