Football improvement this season. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Football improvement this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think you failed to see my point. Uconn has two Nationally known and recognized programs. Solid academics and other sporting programs. They are a big player in the Northeast. They media and tv market in t

Uconn isn't a good program, nor is it a well known program. It hasn't been around as long as many of the other big programs, not even close. Hasn't even been D-1A for two decades. It is essentially a start up and program trying to build its name and resume so to speak. To me cyclical for the start up is understandable.
Exactly. Football is everything in conference realignment. If that wasn't the case, Louisville wouldn't have gone to the ACC. We are superior in everything except football. Rutgers wouldn't have gone to the B1G. We trump Rutgers on everything except football.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Football is everything in conference realignment. If that wasn't the case, Louisville wouldn't have gone to the ACC. We are superior in everything except football. Rutgers wouldn't have gone to the B1G. We trump Rutgers on everything except football.
Glad you're an excited and supportive Uconn fan. Thanks for your interest.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
There's no doubt winning will bring back fans. But saying RU had several sh1tty seasons is not entirely accurate. I think most of us would love to have a winning record 8/10 years and go to bowl games in those 8 years.

No, I said/meant that WE have had several sh1tty seasons. I am comparing our good fan showing during a stretch of several sh1tty seasons with Rutgers' fan showings during a couple of good seasons (including a 7-1 year with a BCS bowl chase).

Reaction Score
Stop being so critical. UConn has improved dramatically throughout the season. Our offense has been holding the other teams to zero points the last several weeks on our first possession. And it is also my understanding that no UConn player has a fake internet girlfriend. Both positive signs. And no one should despair that the quarterback of the future ,Boyle, well, is running out of future.

What don't you understand about 2-7?

Reaction Score
Stop being so critical. UConn has improved dramatically throughout the season. Our offense has been holding the other teams to zero points the last several weeks on our first possession. And it is also my understanding that no UConn player has a fake internet girlfriend. Both positive signs. And no one should despair that the quarterback of the future ,Boyle, well, is running out of future.

Not sure if sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate