Football 101 Clinic June 14, 2017 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Football 101 Clinic June 14, 2017

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's one step below a John Gruden Quarterback Camp. My wife is going this year for the first time. Her good sense realized that the teachers before Edsall would be suspect.

You do realize this an admission that your wife doesn't listen to you...

Reaction Score
You do realize this an admission that your wife doesn't listen to you...
No question about that!
She loved the Clinic. Her team won the "wrap an ankle and ice it" as fast as you can contest. Bryant Shirreffs helped with her throwing form (using a deflated football she said). Matt Peart helped with her barbell lifting. Great presentations by Billy Crocker and Rhett Lashlee provided insight into our schemes and overall philosophy. On D they'll show blitz on every down and keep 'em guessing. On O its hurry up and spread the field."Don't look away, you'll miss something". She especially loved the presentation by a top AAC referee who explained the nuances of each penalty call and how each official only covers a specific zone. "No penalty can be called unless the guy who throws the flag can identify the offending player and describe the offense." The players were great. They strutted in a fashion show. Rob Lunn and Scott Lutrus were awesome and hilarious emcees. Bottom line, over 200 women (including Susan Herbst) had a blast and became better fans.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Father's day present this year?

A signed Danny O Lions sweatshirt and hat from the auction at this event. :)

I can't recommend this event enough - my wife got a bigger group to go this year, after having a blast last year. It's a great cause, and she really enjoyed meeting the players and staff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom