FloSports Announces Multiyear Broadcast Partnership With UMass | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FloSports Announces Multiyear Broadcast Partnership With UMass

Reaction Score
FloSports Announces Multiyear Broadcast Partnership With UMass

>>
Today, FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, the University of Massachusetts Athletics, and multimedia rightsholder UMass Sports Properties of Learfield IMG College, announced a two-year broadcast partnership.

FloSports will provide live coverage and on-demand coverage of all six of the program’s 2019 home football home games at McGuirk Alumni Stadium on FloFootball.com.

“We are pleased to enter into a new partnership with FloSports and extend our valuable relationship with NESN for the upcoming football season,” said UMass Director of Athletics Ryan Bamford. “Flo has been innovative in the digital space and NESN continues to be a regional leader in professional and college sports coverage.

"This multi-dimensional partnership to produce and distribute UMass football games aligns perfectly with our broadcast strategies to gain maximum visibility for our growing FBS program. It will guarantee that Minutemen fans can watch Coach Bell’s team from various platforms when they can’t be at McGuirk Alumni Stadium this season.”<<

UConn @ UMass on 10/26 is @ 3:30p
Read somewhere that New Mexico State just signed a deal with Flosports.

Reaction Score
Why should they?

During basketball season the Cape Cod Times always runs stories on the UCONN women and also give the men's team scores, a small game summery and upcoming games. Folks are interested.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Football ratings data for 2018. I know facts are pesky But I like to use them when I can.
College Football TV Ratings

Agreed- as long as there is context. For example, a game on a Tuesday at 1pm would be at a disadvantage against a game played on the weekend. Showing it lower on the list(and game is usually a not P5 game) doesn't tell the whole story, like, how did it do versus programming at that time.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Outside that Zip Code the BC is in .... what do you think the interest is in your sports? In New England? Seriously?

I have been in bars in Vermont that was packed watching a UConn hoop game. Can you imagine that for BC ...
I can't imagine that for BC at a bar in Boston...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I can't imagine that for BC at a bar in Boston...

When they have been good. This year's football team will do well. The Flutie and Matt Ryan teams clearly did draw lots of eyeballs.

As to @Pudge's question, yes...if it was hockey. BC Hockey definitely has a (deserved) following.

Reaction Score
When they have been good. This year's football team will do well. The Flutie and Matt Ryan teams clearly did draw lots of eyeballs.

As to @Pudge's question, yes...if it was hockey. BC Hockey definitely has a (deserved) following.

Not where I lived in the North Shore (not that long ago). I know ... it’s tough with Patriots being so good for so long. But, I believe I’d run into just as much talk about Harvard or Notre Dame or Penn State as BC. Ok Flutie, Matt Ryan & one LB made noise (did he have cancer?). But it’s literally not a Place that UConn (or Rutgers) could be. You won’t find Fall River rallying ... not Beverly.

Reaction Score
Agreed- as long as there is context. For example, a game on a Tuesday at 1pm would be at a disadvantage against a game played on the weekend. Showing it lower on the list(and game is usually a not P5 game) doesn't tell the whole story, like, how did it do versus programming at that time.
It has context. It has the date and times so you can see the impact it has on ratings. You can see how it compares time slot to time slot, conference to conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom