Florida-UConn game | The Boneyard

Florida-UConn game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this board and I plan on going to the Florida-UConn basketball game on January 6th. As a UConn senior whose family has relocated to Florida, I'm trying to find out where in the arena the UConn section will be so that I can buy tickets for my family and I there. I called the Florida ticket office today and they told me that I can't just buy single game tickets to the game, they are only selling 3 game packages. The UConn athletic office said they don't sell tickets to away games, so I'm stuck trying to figure it out on my own and buying them on StubHub or something. Does anyone know what section(s) the visitor section is in the arena so that I can buy tickets there? Also, are any of you guys planning on going to the game? I would love to meet you guys. As always, go huskies!

Reaction Score
seniors should know the preposition takes "me," not "I" (line 4 above)

are you even sure you matriculated storz?

either you are a grammar rainman or you following in somebods foossteps

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this board and I plan on going to the Florida-UConn basketball game on January 6th. As a UConn senior whose family has relocated to Florida, I'm trying to find out where in the arena the UConn section will be so that I can buy tickets for my family and I there. I called the Florida ticket office today and they told me that I can't just buy single game tickets to the game, they are only selling 3 game packages. The UConn athletic office said they don't sell tickets to away games, so I'm stuck trying to figure it out on my own and buying them on StubHub or something. Does anyone know what section(s) the visitor section is in the arena so that I can buy tickets there? Also, are any of you guys planning on going to the game? I would love to meet you guys. As always, go huskies!
I have no clue about where the uconn section is or where to meet you can try other boards here or research on Google. You'll probably have to go on stubhub or a site similar

Reaction Score
Watch a game and look at who is sitting where relative to the center court logo and then go online and compare it to a seating chart.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't worry. What's better than being surrounded by opposing fans as we kick their behinds

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Buy the worst seat you can. It will be next to the visitors section.

Reaction Score
Two of us are heading down from Atlanta. We are in section H2. I was forced to buy a 3 game pack just so I could get tickets to this game.

Reaction Score
seniors should know the preposition takes "me," not "I" (line 4 above)

are you even sure you matriculated storz?

either you are a grammar rainman or you following in somebods foossteps

Defies comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member