Florida UConn fan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Florida UConn fan

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
I had two buddies say the same thing. One said they saw a UFO while walking on the hill behind North up to Charter Oak (probably didn’t exist in the 60s though).
Notice how these things never happen now that everyone carries a cell phone with a camera? Aliens have caught on to us and hide much better now.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Interesting Avatar.....while at UConn in the 60's, while walking back to my dorm in the weee weee hours I saw a UFO.

No ... I wasn't drunk or stoned.

It was classic shape, lots of lights, hovered for seemingly 2-3 minutes (probably far less) then rapidly accelerated away out of sight.

I stood transfixed for another couple of minutes then it zoomed by from another direction and vanished.

I'll never forget. Haven't told this story for 40ish years.
Interesting. Not the subject I was expecting when I saw someone quote me but interesting. There certainly are a lot of sightings of strange craft so who's to say what's behind it all. I was just a huge X-Files fan growing up so that explains the icon. Unexplained things are fascinating though. The truth is out there. Go Huskies!

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I was leaving Publix in Alpharetta, GA yesterday morning and was wearing a UCONN hoodie. A guy coming into the store yells "Go Huskies" so I smiled and replied. Turns out his relative is the Director of Sports Information or something like that up at UCONN.

My boy Amari who we lost just a few months ago. Far too soon!
View attachment 26904
I feel your pain. Lost mine a year and a half ago. Still hurts. Great pic. Great video of UConn Greetings.Hope you saw it. Uplifting. Excellent.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Interesting Avatar.....while at UConn in the 60's, while walking back to my dorm in the weee weee hours I saw a UFO.

No ... I wasn't drunk or stoned.

It was classic shape, lots of lights, hovered for seemingly 2-3 minutes (probably far less) then rapidly accelerated away out of sight.

I stood transfixed for another couple of minutes then it zoomed by from another direction and vanished.

I'll never forget. Haven't told this story for 40ish years.
They were dropping off chief! Casual alien!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom