Florida UConn fan | The Boneyard

Florida UConn fan

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I just ran into a woman in a Publix in Florida with a dog wearing a UConn shirt.

I was waiting for an Uber so struck up a convo with her.

She loves UConn because her daughter played basketball with Jennifer Lobo and Ikesha Sales.

#brand

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I read this as Florida UConn line. Thought maybe there was some weird new country band. There's certainly no shared boundary that I'm aware of but they will always share the Civil ConFLiCT.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
FE098483-A49D-4C54-826C-AAF9893FDDF3.jpeg
Sodium canister so so good

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I just ran into a woman in a Publix in Florida with a dog wearing a UConn shirt.

I was waiting for an Uber so struck up a convo with her.

She loves UConn because her daughter played basketball with Jennifer Lobo and Ikesha Sales.

#brand

What breed was the dog?

Reaction Score
I read this as Florida UConn line. Thought maybe there was some weird new country band. There's certainly no shared boundary that I'm aware of but they will always share the Civil ConFLiCT.

Interesting Avatar.....while at UConn in the 60's, while walking back to my dorm in the weee weee hours I saw a UFO.

No ... I wasn't drunk or stoned.

It was classic shape, lots of lights, hovered for seemingly 2-3 minutes (probably far less) then rapidly accelerated away out of sight.

I stood transfixed for another couple of minutes then it zoomed by from another direction and vanished.

I'll never forget. Haven't told this story for 40ish years.

Reaction Score
I was leaving Publix in Alpharetta, GA yesterday morning and was wearing a UCONN hoodie. A guy coming into the store yells "Go Huskies" so I smiled and replied. Turns out his relative is the Director of Sports Information or something like that up at UCONN.

My boy Amari who we lost just a few months ago. Far too soon!
156223_1563034708371_3023703_n.jpg

Reaction Score
Interesting Avatar.....while at UConn in the 60's, while walking back to my dorm in the weee weee hours I saw a UFO.

No ... I wasn't drunk or stoned.

It was classic shape, lots of lights, hovered for seemingly 2-3 minutes (probably far less) then rapidly accelerated away out of sight.

I stood transfixed for another couple of minutes then it zoomed by from another direction and vanished.

I'll never forget. Haven't told this story for 40ish years.
I had two buddies say the same thing. One said they saw a UFO while walking on the hill behind North up to Charter Oak (probably didn’t exist in the 60s though).

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Nah, if he was hip he would know Lyft is better.

Lyft failed me in NYC last week . I usually use it instead of Uber in the city . This time terrible . Was at an an apartment in the East 50s and booked a ride and the 4 minute arrival estimate climbed to 20 plus minutes. Terrible . Waited until he got one minute from us, hit cancel and took a yellow.

Reaction Score
Lyft failed me in NYC last week . I usually use it instead of Uber in the city . This time terrible . Was at an an apartment in the East 50s and booked a ride and the 4 minute arrival estimate climbed to 20 plus minutes. Terrible . Waited until he got one minute from us, hit cancel and took a yellow.
Did it go to 20 minutes because of traffic?

Reaction Score
If the Christmas tree at Rock Center is lit..Manhattan traffic SUCKS from 96th street south

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Did it go to 20 minutes because of traffic?

It was weird. Never seen it happen before. Locked it in ,so was watching the driver and then he passed my street circled back went north on 1st forvlike 15, blocks and started coming back down and then hit a cross streets he never should've. Meanwhile the eta goes from 4 min to 8 min to 12 ... Etc.... Never went back down for like to minutes. Just held or went up!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom