Florida State in Newark Roll Call | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Florida State in Newark Roll Call

Reaction Score
Undoubtedly this will be the first game, when we are outmatched down low, that the refs don’t call a foul on every instance of contact

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
There's also like 10 of them so who cares
I don’t understand how schools like FL state, who have had some basketball success and have a ginormous football following, struggle to gain any kind of legitimate basketball following. Even if like 10% of their football following bought into the basketball program they would have a legit fan base. I watched the Florida State-Purdue game the other day their on campus 10k capacity field house wasn’t even half full, for a game on espn matching up 2 top 25 teams.

Reaction Score
Attendance listed at 9,968 for FSU-Purdue.

Capacity 12,500

Reaction Score
He's a walking meme.
shocked.jpg

Reaction Score
Overall, a decent crowd. They only used used the lower bowl and suites, many which were surprisingly occupied, as the upper deck was curtained-off. Looked to be mostly UConn fans with a few FSU fans here an their, like the couple with the FSU colored ugly Christmas sweaters in front of me (they were good sports). The atmosphere was only so-so; but, I blame a lot of that on the refs as the early an often video reviews at the start of both haves took away the rhythm and fun out of the game. Maybe 8K in attendance. Not surprisingly, there were a good number of Clemson fans walking around when I entered the Rock. For some reason, there are a lot of kids from Jersey who go to Clemson for college (in my town, its Virginia Tech). MSG it was not.

Did not make the UConn pre-game at Redd's Biergarten as it looked crowded and I had my two you boys with me. So I had burgers with my boys next door at Novelty Burger, which a few other UConn fans did find.

Parking was $30, which was a joke; but, couldn't do anything about. Need to remember to park off of Layfayette Street instead, which is usually just $20, instead of Market (its $15 by the strain station; but, not walking over there at night in Newark with my kids). I did make it home in 25 minutes after leaving our seats, which was good as I had a soccer certification class to take at 8 AM this morning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom