Florida St. Football and UConn basketball logos | The Boneyard

Florida St. Football and UConn basketball logos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching FSU this season and our first two games both of our team logos obviously have changed:

images

Every team we both play this season will play like a top 25 team. Its the Burden of Champions.

Reaction Score
Watching FSU this season and our first two games both of our team logos obviously have changed:

images

Every team we both play this season will play like a top 25 team. Its the Burden of Champions.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

images

FSU just isn't as good as last year, and neither are we.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
FSU just isn't as good as last year, and neither are we.

Exactly! A bunch of people on this board need to seriously temper expectations... You're gonna set yourself up for a very aggravating winter. We have a lot of good pieces, but we're nowhere near being great right now

Expect the worst, hope for the best, that's my motto this year

Reaction Score
Exactly! A bunch of people on this board need to seriously temper expectations... You're gonna set yourself up for a very aggravating winter. We have a lot of good pieces, but we're nowhere near being great right now

Expect the worst, hope for the best, that's my motto this year

The point is that opposing teams will always play at their highest level no matter who they are. I expect no game to be easy, whether we win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom