Florida Scouting Report | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Florida Scouting Report

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
found this nugget on one of their boards. i like our chances if this is still true:

btw if any one else can find a good game preview thread on one of their sites, please post it! reading the opponent's thoughts on our team is one of my fav ways to get hyped for a match-up.
Found this forum, not sure if there’s another one out there but not much of interest on this one: Hallgator's Nuttin but Net

Reaction Score
A site that hosts a forum that also has a article aspect:
Florida Versus UConn Preview | GatorCountry.com

Interesting to see that Alleyne and Diarra have both had big games against Florida in their careers (I had forgotten that Alleyne's big tournament game came against them).
That was as good a written article as you will find for Florida fans about UConn. Thanks for sharing. Eric Fawcett authored it which is a name I will try to remember. The clips of UConn offensive actions were well done depicting screens and rescreens and motions for multiple players. Those clips organized that way really demonstrate how valuable Karaban has been setting picks and screens freeing up scorers. I tend to be blind to some of that during live game action. An effective pick really equals an assist that doesn't get credited.

Reaction Score
Those clips organized that way really demonstrate how valuable Karaban has been setting picks and screens freeing up scorers. I tend to be blind to some of that during live game action. An effective pick really equals an assist that doesn't get credited.
Clingan sets some really massive screens. Definitely shows up on tape. He's Calcaterra and Hawkins' best friend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom