Florida beaches and bikinis | The Boneyard

Florida beaches and bikinis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know Florida, and the beach and someplace warm was the goal and all that - but it's game week and we got a bowl game to win, and it's going to be a fight. We're not a winning team yet.

Proper preparation prevents poor performance. Women weaken legs.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Was expecting a visual (and Burgess Meredith's mug doesn't count). Very disappointing.

images

Fixed it.

Reaction Score
Was expecting a visual (and Burgess Meredith's mug doesn't count). Very disappointing.

images

Fixed it.

Lol. See what mean? Just the thought of T&A and can't focus, never mind the real thing.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Point taken.

EDIT: But in retrospect, when I was that age it wouldn't matter if I was on a beach in FL or inside a meat locker in Bangor, ME in February; that image would still be floating in my head and distracting me.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Bikinis are optional on the Atlantic Coast of the state. A walk down the South Beach seashore was quite the experience in the primitive days of dial-up Internet streaming.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Bikinis are optional on the Atlantic Coast of the state. A walk down the South Beach seashore was quite the experience in the primitive days of dial-up Internet streaming.
I've been, um, 'enjoying' high-speed internet for years... but I'm sure the South Beach sea view is still quite the experience ;)

Reaction Score

back before children, the wife and I went on a long weekend vacation to key largo. Great experience, fantastic seafood and snorkeling. On the way back to the airport, stopped at South Beach and my wife was annoyed because she forgot to put on her bathing suit and it was a nice warm, winter day. We get back int he car, and she tells me 'I could have changed right in the middle of the beach the beach and changed and no one would have noticed.' I smiled silently grateful that I worn a very dark pair of sunglasses on that walk.

Reaction Score
back before children, the wife and I went on a long weekend vacation to key largo. Great experience, fantastic seafood and snorkeling. On the way back to the airport, stopped at South Beach and my wife was annoyed because she forgot to put on her bathing suit and it was a nice warm, winter day. We get back int he car, and she tells me 'I could have changed right in the middle of the beach the beach and changed and no one would have noticed.' I smiled silently grateful that I worn a very dark pair of sunglasses on that walk.

So I guess you missed your opportunity to say ... "Honey ... you don't even need a bathing suit to enjoy the sun ... " :cool:

Reaction Score
So I guess you missed your opportunity to say ... "Honey ... you don't even need a bathing suit to enjoy the sun ... " :cool:

My wife is a thing of beauty; but, she is 100% Irish. Put her in the South Florida sun for more than a minute without clothes and/or 100 SPF sunscreen on and she would be as red as a broiled Maine lobster.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
My wife is a thing of beauty; but, she is 100% Irish. Put her in the South Florida sun for more than a minute without clothes and/or 100 SPF sunscreen on and she would be as red as a broiled Maine lobster.
That's what butter and a bib are for.

Reaction Score
Look, I'm serious here guys. This team has a game to play, and we play like a pile of steaming turds when were not prepared and practiced well.

If the game were in Miami, the title would be "Florida beaches and bikinis optional".

Women weaken legs, and they need more of Burgess Meredith in their faces, proverbially, than Ariel Meredith.

After you're done googling, ogling, and doodling, remember your daily 5P's message affirmation.

We heterosexual males need to manage our time well between the regular focus on T&A.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Are you referring to this, perhaps?...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Was expecting a visual (and Burgess Meredith's mug doesn't count).

I don't know about you, but when I see Burgess Meredith's beatiful mug, it makes me want to eat lightning and crap thunder... ;)

Reaction Score

Of course, it is optional in my neck of the Sunshine State...The county north of Pinellas, Pasco, has 9 clothing optional resorts. Miami's South Beach is known, but there are others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom