Florida AT Florida St. No fans. No cheering. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Florida AT Florida St. No fans. No cheering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ugh, don't remind me of that game. I remember crumpling to the floor and just staying there for a minute. That was rough. What was the kids name who scored like 40 for Miami and always killed us? My old brain doesn't work as well as it used to.
Darius Rice. That's one of the games we have up on uconnhuskygames.com if anyone dares to watch the ending of that game again.

Reaction Score
Ugh, don't remind me of that game. I remember crumpling to the floor and just staying there for a minute. That was rough. What was the kids name who scored like 40 for Miami and always killed us? My old brain doesn't work as well as it used to.
Darius Rice, Jerry Rice's nephew.

Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
Darius Rice. That's one of the games we have up on uconnhuskygames.com if anyone dares to watch the ending of that game again.

Darius Lane also hit a game-winning three-pointer for Seton Hall in the 2001 regular season finale, which essentially knocked us into the NIT. Our joke back then was that Darii were a major problem for us (including, years later, Smith with an inside job).

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Im not sure ive ever seen anything like that either. I guess it has to have happened in my 40ish years as a basketball fan but I sure don't remember it. Ouch. Just ouch.

Reaction Score
I was at that game ! The ball was passed in , the crowd stood up , couldn't see the play, then out of nowhere the ball was airborn heading towards the Miami basket, swish, the scoreboard said tie game but my wife was on the phone telling me the tv was showing a 3 and we lost. Shamon Tooles passed the ball in , will never understand why he was in the game. It took 2 and 1/2 hours to get to the game and the drive home seemed like 10 times longer. Lol

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Dare indeed.
It's on the list of games I've never seen . . . along w/Donyell's missed free throws & the UCLA horse race.
Maybe some day I'll have a Darathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC