Florida @ #5 South Carolina - 12/31/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Florida @ #5 South Carolina - 12/31/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Florida shooting themselves in the foot with some really bad possessions.

I still think they are better than last year despite some questionable play at times

I like their coach. He definitely has them trending in the right direction.

Reaction Score
SC looks like they have lost conditioning and running out of steam. They'll probably hold on but they aren't finishing the game strong.

Reaction Score
I like their coach. He definitely has them trending in the right direction.
He has them in the running for a lot of very good recruits. They still aren’t there but getting better every year.

Florida can’t do anything if Boston is just gonna hit 3s. Not much they can do, SC had superior players

Reaction Score
Boston shooting threes. That’s not fair.
Play box and 1 on Boston. Nobody else wants to shoot the 3. Let Beal shoot all day. Florida can give a lot of teams trouble. I like them. The center is still staying away from Boston. The coaches only mistake for florida.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Honestly, this wasn't a bad game and I chuckle as if this was our UConn team, 70% of the outspoken BYers would be criticizing a 16 point win over an unranked team, heck they were super critical on 23 point win over a ranked DePaul team. Great teams find a way to affect the game when the shots are not falling and that's what we are seeing with SC, Stanford and UConn. Hopefully soon, we can see how the layoff affected Louisville. I am also curious how Oregon will do when it faces UCLA, Arizona and Stanford and if they can find a way.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
SC looks like they have lost conditioning and running out of steam. They'll probably hold on but they aren't finishing the game strong.

We're not in great shape right now. Not easy staying in game shape when this is your first game in two weeks, and the game two weeks ago was your first game in 11 days.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I've watched 3 SEC games so far this year and the only team that had a halfway decent game was SC against Florida. The MS St vs Georgia is the worst, neither team seems to be able to shoot and there have been more turnovers then a Jr. High basketball game. Not impressed with the SEC at all.

Reaction Score
The MS St vs Georgia is the worst, neither team seems to be able to shot and there have been more turnovers then a Jr. High basketball game.

Thankfully you aren't watching LSU vs Auburn. Its way worse.

Reaction Score
I'm watching NC State and Georgia Tech right now. NC State is tough.

They play Louisville in a couple of weeks. Good matchup

Reaction Score
This is the longest last minute of a game that I've seen in years. MSSt has not impressed me at all.
MSST didn't impress me either. That's why I switched to the NC State game.

I wish the pac 12 games were not so late. The Pac 12 is about to start conference play, so we will see who is real out west. I was very surprised by Oregon and their Fab 5 freshmen. They play four ranked teams in the next few weeks.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I think from now on every team that is voted #1 for a week should now hang a banner. Has just about as much merit as this SC banner.
That was a season ending banner. The end to a season never before seen. Your argument is childish....The banner has factual information about the seasons end and no other team ranked No.1 can claim it as an ending event that a championship game wasn't played at seasons end. They can hang a banner for the week they were No.1....but again...2019-20 was an unusual season. Go get a life...

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
That was a season ending banner. The end to a season never before seen. Your argument is childish....The banner has factual information about the seasons end and no other team ranked No.1 can claim it as an ending event that a championship game wasn't played at seasons end. They can hang a banner for the week they were No.1....but again...2019-20 was an unusual season. Go get a life...
Whatever. BTW, is there going to be a banner for their remarkable 29 game undefeated streak? That's an awesome accomplishment in itself. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
?

Reaction Score
Other than just being tacky, the banner has inaccurate information. Does "unanimous" mean 26 of 30 first place votes in the AP poll and 26 of 32 first place votes in the coaches poll?

Look, we get it. SC got screwed out of competing for the NC. But so did Oregon. So did Baylor. At least they handled it with a little bit of class.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Whatever. BTW, is there going to be a banner for their remarkable 29 game undefeated streak? That's an awesome accomplishment in itself. :rolleyes:
Like I said...you're childish. I don't give a rats ass what their teams do in their arena about their accomplishments. If you are so small that what South Carolina chooses to do to honor their players...then you are in the quantum small arena.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom