Flo should stick to selling insurance | The Boneyard

Flo should stick to selling insurance

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Wondering if we'll miss the first ten points again. Or if one of the two broadcasters will call the game with a sock in her mouth again. I'm kind of beating myself up for giving them 30 bucks.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Wondering if we'll miss the first ten points again. Or if one of the two broadcasters will call the game with a sock in her mouth again. I'm kind of beating myself up for giving them 30 bucks.
$30 Bucks? Clearly you are not optimizing your use of the BY. If you were you would have read multiple post in multiple threads that told you if you sign up by using the UCONN link you would only have spent $12.99.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Especially when you can listen to the game live, and see the entire replay a few hours later for free. :confused: Boy am I glad I backed away from the ledge at the last minute and decided not to buy in. :D

Reaction Score
Whom ever posted yesterdays game from FloHoops to their Utube page …if your listening…Please do it again today..thanks in advance..

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hope they don't show this "Min 10, UConn 0" on screenh again.
Yeah, that was totally a what the heck moment

Reaction Score
Nope, I wouldn't ascribe anything approaching altruism to this Flosports outfit. They're in this to monetize anything that hasn't been monetized. The deceptive pricing has been well documented and this group is linked to other skeevy characters like that fixer who set up the Bishop Sycamore fiasco - no they didn't air the game but that guy is their 'provider' for prep FB content.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If any of you think that FloHoops is responsible for the quality of the basketball feeds they present then you know little to nothing about how these kind of services work.

Reaction Score
Terrible transmission, terrible announcing, terrible play by play, terrible camera work. Other than that we enjoyed the game. My favorite was showing highlights from yesterday's game at the beginning of the halftime "show".

Reaction Score
Trying unsuccessfully to cancel my monthly subscript is there a phone number ? Thanks

Reaction Score
If any of you think that FloHoops is responsible for the quality of the basketball feeds they present then you know little to nothing about how these kind of services work.
Is FloHoops responsible for the quality of the announcers? Ii

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Trying unsuccessfully to cancel my monthly subscript is there a phone number ? Thanks
I was able to cancel my subscription without any problems other than the three or four reason why questions. I cancelled it using the FloSports app on my phone.
I did not notice any phone number during my cancelation process.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I'll cancel next week. Paid for a month through the UConn link. $12.50 to watch the kids in the tournaments is worth it to me.

Lots of opportunities to watch other teams and content. :cool: Just not interested.

Reaction Score
Amen to this. Production quality isn't even better than the local high school events. I enjoy wcbb, but I draw the line at paying for this.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
flo_sports_team.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members