flight to Bahamas | The Boneyard

flight to Bahamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
JetBlue, Sunday morning, non stop out of JFK only $ 160 (get it while you can)

so I have a great flight going, getting back is much more expensive (especially if you want non-stop)

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
So I am starting to look into setting this trip up... I know there is a thread already made for info on this tourney but my biggest concern is flight because I feel that is the thing I can control the most in regards to pricing/saving some cash..Anyone suggest the best sites or apps to use when searching for inexpensive flights and getting updates when prices drop? (there is just so much out there these days for searching these things I dont know where to start)

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
So I am starting to look into setting this trip up... I know there is a thread already made for info on this tourney but my biggest concern is flight because I feel that is the thing I can control the most in regards to pricing/saving some cash..Anyone suggest the best sites or apps to use when searching for inexpensive flights and getting updates when prices drop? (there is just so much out there these days for searching these things I dont know where to start)
kayak.com is by far the best way to search for flights. Remember to uncheck the alternative sites for comparison if you don't want a bunch of pop browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom