FLEX TIX Katie Lou!!!! | The Boneyard

FLEX TIX Katie Lou!!!!

Reaction Score

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
that looks like a bad photoshop job
No. A bad photoshop job would be more like this.....
big_arm_KLS.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In a recent interview, I think at Media Day, Lou did say she had hit the weights hard and has been working with staff on things which will make her harder to knock off her game.

Here it is, at the very beginning of the interview:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As a result of her West Coast mellow demeanor, I think it’s somewhat easy to sell Lou short on toughness and motivation. Make no mistake that Lou had her fill of being knocked around like a piñata last year and has set out to toughen up in the weight room and gym to be able to return the favor this year.

I expect to see Lou playing through contact more this season by taking the ball to the basket, posting up and maybe even banging on the boards once and awhile. I predict Lou will lead the nation in “ AND ONES!” this season.

Reaction Score
As a result of her West Coast mellow demeanor, I think it’s somewhat easy to sell Lou short on toughness and motivation. Make no mistake that Lou had her fill of being knocked around like a piñata last year and has set out to toughen up in the weight room and gym to be able to return the favor this year.

I expect to see Lou playing through contact more this season by taking the ball to the basket, posting up and maybe even banging on the boards once and awhile. I predict Lou will lead the nation in “ AND ONES!” this season.
good call, oldude. I'd like to think that she and Z have roughly similar games and may inspire each other to what you say. we'll see pretty soon if this is Z's game as well.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I am glad her physical toughness will be catching up with her mental toughness. Just a matter of time. Never a question about her mental toughness. She could have been treated like royalty at Stanford as the best Samuelson sister and she chose the hardest route possible. Mix in a great performance while puking and some 10-10 3's. The final product will be incredible. :D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think the more interesting point is that Terry Larrier is on the poster with her. He's only played a few games in a UConn uniform and, though he played well and showed potential, he really hasn't done enough to be face of program by a long shot.

(BTW posted Biff's uh, enhanced, KLS on the men's board. Lets see if anyone notices.)

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I am glad her physical toughness will be catching up with her mental toughness. Just a matter of time. Never a question about her mental toughness. She could have been treated like royalty at Stanford as the best Samuelson sister and she chose the hardest route possible. Mix in a great performance while puking and some 10-10 3's. The final product will be incredible. :D
Nicely said.

Reaction Score

Between time-out trash cans and one heck of a shiner, I've never doubted Lou's mental toughness. Hope she can bring her new muscle to bear this year. Under the "Cali-girl" cool is one tough lady.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom