Flex Packs Onsale | The Boneyard

Flex Packs Onsale

Reaction Score
Flex Packs are on sale, and they aren't cheap! 50 each for Witchita State, Villanova, and Cincinnati. What gets me is the cupcakes are 26 each, in the past those have been less and I would grab a few tickets to those games at Gampel. Oh well, glad I got my season tickets at XL.

Reaction Score
Flex Packs are on sale, and they aren't cheap! 50 each for Witchita State, Villanova, and Cincinnati. What gets me is the cupcakes are 26 each, in the past those have been less and I would grab a few tickets to those games at Gampel. Oh well, glad I got my season tickets at XL.
Sadly thats the face for season ticket holders too.

Reaction Score
Sadly thats the face for season ticket holders too.

I haven't gotten mine in yet, but it came out to like 32 per game or so for xl. I have no problem with how it's divided for season tickets as it avwrages out. But those cupcake games are quite a bit in the flex packs.

Reaction Score
I haven't gotten mine in yet, but it came out to like 32 per game or so for xl. I have no problem with how it's divided for season tickets as it avwrages out. But those cupcake games are quite a bit in the flex packs.
Ours came yesterday. Tier pricing again. $50 for the top tier games (Think its WSU,Cincy and Villanova). Pre season was $10. Everything else was around the 20-30 range.

I don't mind it either. But I prefer having them all the same price like it used to be. My Red Sox season tickets are the same way. Makes it harder to sell certain games when you can't go.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Here is the thing with Tiered pricing.

Would you rather have UConn get the money or third party ticket brokers? Personally Id rather the money goes to UConn.

Listen, I get that we are nostalgic for the good old days of single pricing for package tix, it was a much simpler time. But its 2017 and if UConn doesnt put their finger in the Pie the ticket resellers will. Again, I prefer it to be UConn

Reaction Score

Would you rather have UConn get the money or third party ticket brokers? Personally Id rather the money goes to UConn.

Listen, I get that we are nostalgic for the good old days of single pricing for package tix, it was a much simpler time. But its 2017 and if UConn doesnt put their finger in the Pie the ticket resellers will. Again, I prefer it to be UConn

Most definitely I would want Uconn to get the bucks over resellers. My big points are that the cupcake games are overpriced and I'm not sure thst the demand is there at the current time for these large price hikes.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Most definitely I would want Uconn to get the bucks over resellers. My big point are that the cupcake games are overpriced and I'm not sure thst the demand is there at the current time for these large price hikes.

I hear you. But it seems there is a floor to tiered pricing but not much of a ceiling :)

Reaction Score

If that's the case, why not jack the prices up to $75? I get your point, but I assume it's all going to tie back into buyer demand one way or another. If you outprice the fans and the ticket brokers, isn't that a net loss in the end? Nova is one thing, I don't know how many people - at this very moment - are too eager to spend $50 to see a UConn team that we don't know is any good play Wichita State.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If that's the case, why not jack the prices up to $75? I get your point, but I assume it's all going to tie back into buyer demand one way or another. If you outprice the fans and the ticket brokers, isn't that a net loss in the end? Nova is one thing, I don't know how many people - at this very moment - are too eager to spend $50 to see a UConn team that we don't know is any good play Wichita State.
I'm gonna spend a lot more than 50 to go to the WSU game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom