Flash sale for St Johns game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Flash sale for St Johns game

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
it’s great having a packed house but it’s also nice to be able to spread out and have extra room around seats. I hate getting kneed in the back lol

Reaction Score
No students has created the big green zone behind the basket at the UConn bench end. The 8:30 start on a weeknight in Storrs will prevent many walkups plus covid concerns will empty out a number of season ticket holders. The girls game on a Sunday afternoon was empty.

Reaction Score
Tough decision, but I've decided not to attend tomorrow. I just realized that have a concert next week that I spent serious VIP ticket $$$ on and do not want to chance picking up something at the game and missing the concert. I know this offer is somewhat buried...but would anyone like my 3 tickets? Last row in the lower level, across from the bench. Darn good seats.

Reaction Score
Tough decision, but I've decided not to attend tomorrow. I just realized that have a concert next week that I spent serious VIP ticket $$$ on and do not want to chance picking up something at the game and missing the concert. I know this offer is somewhat buried...but would anyone like my 3 tickets? Last row in the lower level, across from the bench. Darn good seats.
Got someone already. Thanks for looking.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
What concert?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom