Fla Whacks Prov, Miami beats Temple | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fla Whacks Prov, Miami beats Temple

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Declining from what? He has won 1 NCAA tournament game in 13 years as a Head Coach. 1!
I get your point but he had five 20+ win seasons in a row with 5 NCAA appearances. Last year they were in the NIT and don’t look too good this year. Plus , he had years of good recruiting. Hurley alone will disrupt that. Their declining from subpar.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Florida went into Providence last night and won 83-51. Miami went into Temple and won 78-77 -- two outcomes that reflect well on UConn's achievement to date and, dare we say, improve the outlook for their home-and-home with Temple.

Wait...Providence blasted Sacred Heart by 46 who we beat by only 20 or so and therefor the Yard proclaimed that they must be much, much better than us. Right? Isn't that how this works? They beat St. Peters by 21 as well.

Reaction Score

I agree that we should definitely be able to get to 20 wins this year, even if CV keeps playing brain dead. I think we should be able to win atleast 2 of the 4 road games of Cincy, Houston, Temple, and SMU which would push us up to 24 wins if the rest holds true, but I could see us losing a winnable home game like Wichita State or Cincy so.... below 20 wins is a little bit of a disappointment, 22 is what I'd expect and would be a very solid year, and 24 would be way exceeding expectations and a great year!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom