Fixing Your Shot Over The Summer | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fixing Your Shot Over The Summer

Reaction Score
Totally serious, but smiling as I typed, aware of the crap I'd take. The scene in the gym with that coach was straight out of Hoosiers. It is true though. My coach at the time tried to get everyone to form shoot daily, I was the only one that decided to follow through on it. One of the reasons I stuck with it was that coach set it up so I was allowed to use the gym any time it was available because I was working hard and getting results. In my school, that was a huge perk that I managed to keep all four years.

I've always been brutally honest here about my basketball skills. I was a great shooter with ridiculous range. I also could only drive one way and my court vision was lousy. All I saw was the hoop and never met a shot I didn't like. I won't tell you I was a great player, I wasn't, but I am still a good shooter. I have coached a bunch of kids to shoot including some very good AAU players. I've never understood how everyone doesn't love shooting a basketball. For me, it is the most relaxing and satisfying way to pass time and has been for most of my life. It is great therapy.

Sat under the east basket in the Fieldhouse and watched Toney Hanson do the one hand shot and move back pregame. The thing with good outside shooters is they catch and release quickly. No aiming. They let it rip.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Actually that’ll work - I can cash out my 401k fee-free because of a dismemberment/severe bodily injury citation in the laws. That way when the market crashes soon I can throw it all back in at the low.
I gotta fess up. I actually meant that Jackson's hand should be cut off, but I do appreciate that @Chin Diesel took it in an even more absurd direction.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom