Five unanswered questions for the UConn women’s basketball team as official practices get underway | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Five unanswered questions for the UConn women’s basketball team as official practices get underway

Reaction Score
so you think they can win meaningful games when she's not playing well offensively?
I think Coach Blair will not put as much reliance on Carter this season, because he has very capable players that Texas A&M can "go to" as an alternative to Carter. A&M has GREAT rebounders, and, plays solid defense. If Carter's "efficiency" improves on offense, and, she plays better defense, Texas A&M is going to be tough.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
so you think they can win meaningful games when she's not playing well offensively?
Yes. Meaningful in the SEC and for the 1st 3 rounds of the NCAA.

Reaction Score
I think Coach Blair will not put as much reliance on Carter this season, because he has very capable players that Texas A&M can "go to" as an alternative to Carter. A&M has GREAT rebounders, and, plays solid defense. If Carter's "efficiency" improves on offense, and, she plays better defense, Texas A&M is going to be tough.
And do you think Carter is on board for that? She seems like a volume shooter regardless of what her coach or teammates think....

Reaction Score
And do you think Carter is on board for that? She seems like a volume shooter regardless of what her coach or teammates think....

apparently the players who transferred from A&M before last season didn't think so but maybe she has matured..........................I'll believe it when I see it..........

Reaction Score
Time will tell, but I watched them multiple times last year, and they have much more than Carter. Coach Blair will have to be a coach, if A&M is going to progress to Elite 8 or beyond.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom