Five teams ready to make the jump to the NCAA Tournament | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Five teams ready to make the jump to the NCAA Tournament

Reaction Score
22 posts discussing Adams leaving? Where is he going? Even for the boneyard this is silly.
I agree. But it's not us initially bringing it up. Welcome to the new age of college basketball. Where every player that averages over 10 ppg is talked about as an early entrant candidate for the NBA Draft. At least it seems that way.

I will add that after last year with Hamilton I will never again take for granted that a player will not enter the draft. We don't know what gets in these kids' heads. So as much as you say this is a non-issue just wait until the early entrant date passes before being 100% sure Adams won't declare and at least test the waters. And if he tests the waters you just never know what's going to happen. All we have to do is turn back the clock 1 year to realize that.

Reaction Score
I think with Hamilton though, it became obvious he didn't want to be in college anymore. He was ready to be a professional, regardless of where it was.

Jalen...Jalen clearly loves college basketball. (And Ollie)

Reaction Score
You guys will have a ton of depth it looks like. If the talent lives up to the hype, could be a very good team.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
22 posts discussing Adams leaving? Where is he going? Even for the boneyard this is silly.
It's not a silly discussion. Last year, we thought it was silly to discuss Daniel Hamilton leaving. Anything can happen.
We obviously all believe that it is 100% in Jalen's best interest to come back for 1 more year, and from the interview sounds like he hinted he'll be back. I'd definitely put money down on him coming back.
But who knows what he's thinking or, especially, his family is thinking? Once they see those dollar signs, you never know.

Reaction Score
It's not a silly discussion. Last year, we thought it was silly to discuss Daniel Hamilton leaving. Anything can happen.
We obviously all believe that it is 100% in Jalen's best interest to come back for 1 more year, and from the interview sounds like he hinted he'll be back. I'd definitely put money down on him coming back.
But who knows what he's thinking or, especially, his family is thinking? Once they see those dollar signs, you never know.
Hamilton was a realistic candidate to be drafted, I guess some were surprised by his leaving but no one should have been shocked as with his size and skill set he was on NBA teams radars. Adams has no shot at being drafted right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom