Five Questions | The Boneyard

Five Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I missed the 1st half - so obviously I didn't see I didn't see the mauling - but

1--- Was Stewie frustrated in the 1st half? Because in the 2nd half I didn't see it. The only play Meghan said she was frustrated I couldn't disagree more. I saw it - she got fouled away from the ball and ten they said she clapped her hands idicatign she was frustrated. Teh girl mugged her and Stewie got the call. That wasn't frustration.

2---Were the refs as awful in the 1sthalf as they were in the 2nd half, and was that a foul they called on Stewie when the opposign player slammed her into the sidelines (when Geno got the T) ? Mind-boggling how bad they were. If the refs are like this throughout the season - we're not as devastating as I thought we were even after Stanford. Teh incemtence can level the playing field at a certain level.

3/4--- Did Stokes only play 5 minutes in the 1sthalf? If so, why?

5--- The socre was around 63-38 and a Wisc GreenBay had an opportunity with a semi-open court to drive the lane. She could look one dribble and saw Stokes waiting - mano-y-mano-- she immediately turned back and ultimately threw the ball back out. Did you all see it? Awesome. STAY OUT OF THE DAMN PAINT!!

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I have only 1 question:

What happened to your 4th question? :)

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Another question: what happened to the kid from Vandy who got hurt in the eye yesterday?

Reaction Score
She came to a screeching halt when she saw Kiah. A couple of other players made swift U-turns also.

Reaction Score
She came to a screeching halt when she saw Kiah. A couple of other players made swift U-turns also.

It was awesome. Stokes had her hands arounds / up to her shoulders - waiting for the girl to attack. This is an attacking Wisc team. She wanted no part in dealing with Stokes. None. Uusally whene big are exposed one-on-one you'll try something to draw a foul etc. No way here.

Reaction Score
Stokes shut them down almost singlehandedly. Probably should have seen more minutes. Maybe her short appearance was due to practice "stuff?"

Reaction Score
Another question: what happened to the kid from Vandy who got hurt in the eye yesterday?
She played. No goggles, no eye patch. She played most of the game but was no real factor. Vandy folded like a cheap suit down the stretch and lost the 3rd place game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom