Five members of the #UConn football program, including interim head coach Lou Spanos, have tested positive for COVID-19 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Five members of the #UConn football program, including interim head coach Lou Spanos, have tested positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At most colleges in the northeast all students are tested every week, even though vaccinated.
Only if you insert private between "most" and "colleges". Testing all students every week is not so accurate for public universities, even in the northeast.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he is a great guy but does he have enough experience?
At 40 years old, Dennis Dottin-Cotter's coached 45% of his years on earth. FWIW, Delaware counted on Dottin-Cotter as an interim coach at a younger age. Maybe rather than laser-focused searches for negatives, Dottin-Cotter, colleagues, and the Huskies rally for victory # 1 of the 2021 season.
Go UConn, Beat UMass!

Reaction Score
What ever happened to the Hippocratic Oath?!

Doing what I suggested is actually supported by the Oath ;)

"I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A revamped succession plan is in place- the official schedule is below - but understand Leo Mazzone will be on hand to recommend all the decisions and if the recommendations arent followed, the next puppet is installed is is obligated to follow the guidance of the $2,500 per week man;

1) Dennis Dottin Carter
2) Aaron Smith
3) Matt King
4) Eddie Allen
5) Andy Blaylock
6) Dave Benedict
7) @huskymedic
8) @Storrs South
9) Voldemort
10) @businesslawyer
11) @whaler

That ought to cover is for the next couple games.
Lol at the inclusion of H.F.D

Reaction Score
UConn football has "ojom" where everything inexplicably turns to [excrement].

Geesh, will whoever took the Tiki idol from the Hawaiian cave please return it?
Could it be the curse of this ????? ;)

1633728944441.png

Reaction Score
We had an extended family member required to take a quickie test and it was a false positive. He got the PCR test the next day and it was negative. I hope they are not using the 20 minute answer variety. Accuracy is a real issue with them.

Reaction Score
At 40 years old, Dennis Dottin-Cotter's coached 45% of his years on earth. FWIW, Delaware counted on Dottin-Cotter as an interim coach at a younger age. Maybe rather than laser-focused searches for negatives, Dottin-Cotter, colleagues, and the Huskies rally for victory # 1 of the 2021 season.
Go UConn, Beat UMass!
My thought exactly.

Reaction Score
Has Van Demark's backup Rayonte Brown gotten any playing time at all this year?

Reaction Score
Well at least we now have 2 degrees of separation from the inside handoff King.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
As legit of a shot to get in the win column as there will be all season and then this happens. Has anyone seriously considered having a priest, shaman, or Voodoo practitioner come in to drive out what ever evil spirit is haunting this program?
major league baseball GIF

I stuck up for you vaccine, you no help me now. I say f#$* you COVID, we do this ourselves.

Reaction Score
The more I think about it, the more im convinced the team is going to play even harder tomorrow. I think they hungry for that first win after the last 2 games and will wanna win it for Spanos and company.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The more I think about it, the more im convinced the team is going to play even harder tomorrow. I think they hungry for that first win after the last 2 games and will wanna win it for Spanos and company.
Plus, they have a psychological advantage by coughing on the guys lined up against them.

Reaction Score
A revamped succession plan is in place- the official schedule is below - but understand Leo Mazzone will be on hand to recommend all the decisions and if the recommendations arent followed, the next puppet is installed is is obligated to follow the guidance of the $2,500 per week man;

1) Dennis Dottin Carter
2) Aaron Smith
3) Matt King
4) Eddie Allen
5) Andy Blaylock
6) Dave Benedict
7) @huskymedic
8) @Storrs South
9) Voldemort
10) @businesslawyer
11) @whaler

That ought to cover is for the next couple games.
Can’t wait for @whaler… will that be in Death Valley?

Reaction Score
Yikes. I hope he can get some sleep tonight.
What if he is better. We have seen it before that guys not playing were actually better than the guy starting. Not expecting it, but never know.

Reaction Score
What if he is better. We have seen it before that guys not playing were actually better than the guy starting. Not expecting it, but never know.
Van Denmark is UCONNs best offensive player, it is 100% unlikely that Brown is better at this stage.

Reaction Score
Van Denmark is UCONNs best offensive player, it is 100% unlikely that Brown is better at this stage.

I’m not sure who will be on the other side of the line, but I’m hoping that 60% of Denmark may be enough. At least I hope so.

Reaction Score
This season would have been roundly rejected as a Hollywood script.

Team Captains will earn their stripes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom